Hairy Men - Let's Put An End -

Dear Hairy Insecure Men ...

Hairy Men - Let's Put An End -

Because I've been invited pretty often to your Hairy discussions, and polls, I thought I owe you this MyTake because ... and I'm sure I speak in the name of a lot of people here...

ENOUGH !!!!

Seriously, I know, You guys struggle because hair grows on your body like grass ... I know your Man rugs are getting on your nerves and You are insecure and you came here to ask for opinions because you feel like your Gorilla Chest is a turn off for us Women ... which MIGHT or MIGHT not be true ...

I really hope that this will answer this once and for all ...

There is no shame in a man admitting to waxing or shaving these days, preferring a polished torso to a hairy chest.

Yes, Okay, I really don't mind with a bit of tidy up, but MEN STRIPPING THEMSELVES of all masculinity completely seems a waste ...

I want to date a man not a plastic doll. Waxing, shaving, plucking bleaching, toning, flexing, oiling – it’s all too much.

Here’s the science bit – hair growth is determined by hormones, in particular testosterone, which contributes towards a man’s fat distribution, muscle strength and sex drive.

In other words : The hairier the chest the better the sex. GOT IT??? !!!

Confident hairy men don’t give a s**t what the trends are or what David Beckham looks like with his top off. (He's a turn off anyway) They are what they are, unapologetic and embrace what they’ve been given.

Well, like some of you know me, I never end my MyTakes without a " BUT " ..

(Not a butt you pervert)

so

Consider this :

Not all of us Women like it warm in the winter and soft on our cheeks, this is TRUE, there is a MINIMUM and there is a MAXIMUM ... and this is all related to our taste .. not every women is the same, what might me sexy for me is not sexy for my neighbor.

Example : Ronaldo, every woman's dream man ... IS NOT MY TYPE

but Sami Khedira ... He's HOT for me .... (A lot of your jaws will drop but I swear he is Hot for me)

If you don't know them they are both soccer players Ronaldo plays for Real Madrid and Sami plays for Juventus, but he used to play for Real Madrid as well

GO JUVENTUS

Ahem

Ok Back to us ...

What I was saying was that it's okay to be Hairy, but what matters most is to be Hygienic and Neat about it, nobody stops you to trim it a little if you see that hey are becoming Sailor Moon Tails... and out of control tentacles ...

It's not because we HATE IT, but it looks DIRTY, groom yourself, treat yourself, TRIM THE BUSHES, there is no need to WAX it ... just stay CLEAN !! And trust me, It's the EASIEST thing to do ...

Appreciate your hairy self, no matter where, arms legs, chest, butt, back HELL ... peanuts.. and stuff and stuff ...

Just LOVE yourself don't be insecure about it because if a Woman truly loves you, they will love every little hair on your body as well.

Disclaimer: My Man is also a little hairy, and trust me, I don't mind at all, he got hair on his Chest and Legs, and he couldn't care less, he trims here and there, and I LOVE HIM, with or without hair ...

AGAIN, LOVE YOURSELF, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, BE PROUD OF YOURSELF, BE YOURSELF.

Natured <3

2861
natured is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 60

• Can you ever be stopped with making lots of great points with lots of great MyTakes? I don't think so!!! :)

I'm little bit hairy myself. Personally i prefer to trim once in a while consistently. I do it for myself tho. I really enjoyed when you stated:
    (If a Woman truly loves you, they will love every little hair on your body as well)
    It's very true. If we really love someone, we would love their everything from head to toe.

I would like to go off the main topic!!
    Are you A Juventus fan? Or it's just Sami Khedira? "sigh" -_-
    Forza Rossonero! Forza Milan! ^__^ !!!

• I'm A juventus Fan but also because of Sami Khedira... he's amazing I'm in love with him.
      And thank you for your continuous support <3 Means so much to me

• @Ramiro1992 Ramiro you must hate me...
      @SuitAndTie... We can do this !!! We're good ;) you'll see

• I can't hate you cause I don't know you, I can't hate if I don't even know who you are, I was just saying that european football sucks and it's too boring just like the people over there. also people in north america are boring as fuck

• LOL.. Good take.. I mean it's probably mainly younger women who are not so much into it... I guess.. It depends really.. It ain't gotta worry about it either way cause like a lot of young "Black" dudes, I'm not that hairy.. Only in the certain obvious places.. But, in the end.. It really certain matter.. Like many things in this world.. It's subjective..

• You are so right, I mean when I was young I hated hairy men also but it's normal, until you grow up and you learn that HAIR is actually not even a flaw, it's NORMAL :D there are a lot of hairy ladies out there as well...
      P. s. I depilated my legs last night LOL...

• LMAO. You two are funny.
      Nice take. you're not a feminist by the way.

• @Johnagain I don't even know why they would say that I'm far from being a feminist LOL i have no Idea where this WORD even popped up here... just by complimenting men and their chest hair, this makes me only think that some people are NEVER HAPPY, ..

• www.court-records.net/.../bratworth-crossed(c).gif

I think hair is one of those things where it looks good on some and not so much on others. I think it is all about style and men should rock what feels good for them.

It's the confidence the exudes from how you look.

• I have found that women with whom I have been intimate have amused themselves by playing with my hairy chest. They do not just like it, they love it.
    I also have a short beard and have had one since my army service ended.
    One woman said to me: "A man without a beard is like a lion without a mane."

• "Okay, I really don't mind with a bit of tidy up, but MEN STRIPPING THEMSELVES of all masculinity completely seems a waste..."

I'm hairless from the neck down. Women might say it's feminine but they quickly change that tone when they see me naked. Literally have never gotten a complain. Body hair hides muscle definition and makes tattoos look like shit.

• Unless you have the body hair of the last 2 photo's then your alright.

• Like I said, It's a matter of taste, and maybe you know how I am about every issue, i'm always in between, I'm Ying Yang in person, so basically i always support both parties in certain issues :D
      I love hairless men but hair won't bother me either :D

• All I took from this is that I'm not hairy so I must have low testosterone which means I can't fuck for shit and I'm fat. TRIGGERED😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha I have very little hair on my body... you could literally count my 5 chest hairs on every side :o
    On my head, the first grey ones are appearing :-( ... says grandpa!
    One moment hairs can be a big trouble is if you need to do CPR and have a defibrilator at hand... than they need to go veeeeeery quickly :-(

• Honestly I think I'll keep my hair, it's just the right amount and doesn't hide muscle if anyone has a problem with that tis to bad I like having masculine featuers ^^.

• Modern woman like girly and wimpy men with bad hair and dumb clothing. So it's no surprise that men should wax like a girl too.

Considering that women are all so shallow that they will place a bet on entire relationship based on their height requirement, it's no wonder why men are scared women will not like them for body hair.

• The one and only time I've ever even thought about my body hair was when a female friend told me she hates it when men don't manscape. I told her I don't do that and she said I was gross. I told her I just do that to make my penis look smaller so women don't get too intimidated when they see it.

• I do not touch my hair. I'm about medium as far as a hairy body. I have absolutely 0 self confidence issues. Any girl I have ever been with seems to really like it. Honestly, I hate all of these modern fashion trends that tell men and women that their body is not good as it comes. I will not trim/shave/wax my chest, legs, pubic, or other areas. I certainly think the same way toward women. Now I understand her wanting smooth legs and such which is her choice but I wish they would at least stop shaving their pubic hair. It symbolizes sexual maturity and is beautiful. As for myself, I want to look like I hit puberty too. None of this man-boy stuff!

• Maybe you naturally have minimal light dusting of clean looking light hair , so that's Lucky of you then.
      And women have really "liked " this light dusting of hair? Even your untouched pubichair?

• I'm a firm believer that everyone should be comfortable with themselves and do what they prefer to do with their own body. Nothing wrong either way, definitely agree that all that matters is good hygiene. Myself though, I prefer being totally waxed hairless. Just think it suits me, makes me feel like me.

• Some girls like chest hair and such, and some don't. Having no clue wether or not my first girlfriend will, you could say I'm "saving it up." lol And if she doesn't like it and won't date me because of it, she's not for me. I'd probably get it removed for my wife if she really wanted me to however, knowing she'd love me either way.

• i love my chest hairs

• I'm kinda hairy, but my wife prefers it that way. Personally, if I had money to waste, I'd get about half of it lasik-ly removed, but I don't care enough.

• That pic of tom selleck was hilarious! I guess i'm lucky when it comes to this, the hair on my head and face grows like wild fire but i don't have a ton of chest hair or any back hair. I do have booty hair tho but girls never seem to care.

• The "love yourself" message has been expressed multiple times over by now.

• Nice take. However, more hair doesn't mean more testosterone and thus better sex. Plus more test doesn't mean better sex. ;)

• I just turned 15 years old and already have reasonable amounts of hair on my belly and chest, but i dont care. I wouldn`t even shave if a girl asked me to, Personally i love hair same with pubic hair. I prefer woman with pubic hair it`s natural and sexy. It`s a shame a lot of woman think it`s necessary or feel forced to shave their pubes.

• I don't shave except for my face, but I do trim off my body hair every now and then. I got too much shit from women in the past for it so I play it safe now.

• More from Guys
    40

What Girls Said 27

• "Just LOVE yourself don't be insecure about it because if a Woman truly loves you, they will love every little hair on your body as well."
    Haha it's true. I used to be disgusted by hairy guys and now I'm turned on to no end by my guy's chewbaccaness. If you like the dude you'll like his "flaws" (which I don't consider hair to be a flaw but whatever).

• Hallelujah! I'm sick of all those weirdos who are always forcing me to answer this question. Then they keep replying with the same thing

I created a poll about this and about a quarter of men have some insecurity with their body hair

If a girl finds you attractive, you don't look like something she pulled out of her shower drain, and you're hygienic, she'll look past a bit of body hair. And personally I'm not into teenage boys, so the naked mole rat look isn't my favorite. (But I prefer completely waxed to shag carpeting)

• I hate the questions about hairy men and it seems to be from the same guy. He constantly harasses me and others as well.
    I have told him that he shouldn't feel ashamed and be proud of the hair but he doesn't listen.
    But good work with the article - completely agree with your points, I just wish they listen...

• Great effort put into this mytake! I really appreciate it 😇
    I like both - clean shaven and medium hairy guys attractive. Especially happy trail on guys.
    I mean, I'm girl but still I have little bit hair in places where I'd like none soo. Its kind of insane to expect a completely smooth guy.

But honestly, there's only one hairy dude that keeps asking these questions from multiple accounts. Your take is well thought and nicely put but I doubt it will stop him from asking such questions and inviting girls to these questions, PMing them to ask the same etc. Some people can never let go of their insecurities and he's one of them lol. So just let him be 😆😜

• Thank you! I'm sick of all these questions being posted and constantly being messaged by guys asking me if I like hairy men.

• Yap, I am sick of it, too. 😌

• @Porch I already created the email I don't feel like creating a fake number too

• @Porch it instantly pops up on my phone so all the time basically

• Hahahahahaha. The Tom Selleck gif. XD

• Im gonna show this take to my dad.

He named his one and only chest hair Steve.

Let Steve rest in peace. My older brother plucked him XD

• Thank you! But will it really stop the hairy insecure guys from their posts? One can hope.

• Hmm, I like men with lots of testosterone, but I don't like hairy men, especially not bearded men, they remind me of chetniks, and I can't stand them.
    By the way, nice choice for the fourth gif, I think those guys are totally hot ;)

• What's nice about men having LOT of testosterone

• @creativeuserguy Beard and mustaches can be shaved.

• Yeah, I guess it's all about taste :D

• OMG. THANK YOU! This is great and so true!

• Prefer shaved men? 🤔

• Keep it trimmed to about an inch and 1.5 inches?
      That's perfect?

• @creativeuserguy I didn't make this MyTake so you can bombard my amigos with questions, STOP IT !!!

• I love hairy guys

• I hate those questions... I personally like "feminine" looking guys, no body hair, skinny... You get the idea. So I find it super gross. But some girls LOVE it, so there really isn't anything wrong with being hairy.

• PREACH ON!

• hahahaa, i feel ya. it's really annoying when they force you to LIKE them in every post every comment every poll, even in private message!

• You GO girl!!

• I am not a big fan of hairy guys but to each their own preference... just as I am not a big fan of marrying at 16-18 but to each their own. You know?

• 👏👏👏👏👏👏
    This take is the bomb. Yes!!!

• I actually like if my guy has a little hair, if I'm attractive to that face that all it matters.

• Hairy men 😍

• More from Girls
    7