What it's Like Growing Breasts When You're Transgender

I'm MTF transgender, and I thought I'd take a couple of minutes to relate what it's been like to acquire breasts, get a rack, grow some knockers....

What it's like growing breasts when you're transgender

First off, what really surprised me about having breasts is how natural and downright normal it feels. Sure, I like them and having them was something I looked forward to about being a woman, but the biggest feeling I have about them now is "this is how my body is supposed to feel". In retrospect, I guess I should have expected that (you know, that whole "wrong body" thing?), but somehow I didn't. It's interesting how easily one's mind can change its definition of what's normal- now I can't imagine not having them.

As my bosom was blossoming, I at first had an almost clinical detachment to the the process- internally, I though of the slowly growing mounds on my chest as merely "breast tissue". Yeah, it was kind of boring for a while, I guess. But then one day, something clicked, I realized "holy crap, I've got breasts!", and a shiver ran down my spine. I guess it was a major milestone in my life, but at the time it was merely a pleasant shock.

Now for part that will probably both satisfy guys' curiosity and make them envious- the erotic feelings of breasts. The first thought that pops into my mind as I write this is "holy crap, I love having boobs" because, well, breasts can feel just so, so, good. Compared to my penis (which will be going away soon, thank God), I'd describe the sensual feelings I get from my breasts as both more delicate and more intense, and in total, much, much, more pleasurable. Even just a light brush with my fingers on the side of a breast can make me shudder with pleasure.

The bra issue: before I had my breasts, I thought I'd hate having to wear a bra, that it would be constricting and uncomfortable. For the most part, it's not. Nevertheless, at the end of the day it's nice to take one off....

Any questions?

3039

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a little disappointing looking at all these negative comments. Not because they're right or wrong, but because you don't need to ever pay attention to them. They just end up being whiny and powerless.

This mytake has been an eye opener to how a transsexual actually FEELS about their old body compared to their new body. Nobody can deny you feel much happier after.

• Ummm yeah people can deny it. Just look at the post op suicide rate. When you spend a lot of money on a new car you are going to talk it up no matter if it's shitty or amazing. Who's to say what a person actually feels from a fking post on some website? Maybe they feel terrible and are hoping for people to encourage them more so they can be assured they are making the right decision. AND BECAUSE OF VIRTUE SIGNALING MORONS LIKE YOU, THEY ARE FINDING THAT ENCOURAGEMENT!!! You are essentially encouraging a person to jump off a cliff, think about that next time you talk about something you know NOTHING about. Do some research from the anti operation side of this argument and find out all the reasons why it's an abomination and a terrible idea

• @Goochbreaker whoa there. Non sequiteur AND slippery slope fallacies detected. Also, read your own damn post. "Who's to say what a person actually feels from a fking post"? The person themself, and beyond that really nobody else.

• So the person themself is reacting to their own post? I think you missed what I'm trying to say or lack the language skills to convey your opinion. Detect fallacies all you want but until you specify them and explain why, your accusations are baseless. Only one person tried to claim what this person feels from their post, and that was you. "Nobody can deny you feel much happier after"

Please read your own damn post, s'il vois plait, monsuer

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 38

• what is this world coming to?

• We're finally getting treated right!! It's magical <3 when I was little I never dreamed people would treat us so much better so soon so Im happy :)

• @HughJass So the whole field of psychiatry is mentally ill just because an anonymous internet commentator says so. Uh-huh. Sure. Everyone who reads what you say will be convinced without a doubt. Really they will.

• Nobody asked you this question... why do you want to talk about this so much?

You are a man and your repressed 'natural' attraction to boobies has manifested itself in this very weird and unhealthy way. Anyone encouraging your mental disorder of gender dysphoria is nothing short of a bully. People will call me a bully, but I am trying to help you. I'm not religious or anything, I've just seen people spiral into crippling depression after gender re assignment surgery and am no longer open minded on the subject.

Get a therapist who disagrees with the transgender thing, and let him help you heal before it's too late. The suicide rate of post op transgenders is higher than any demographic in history since jews in nazi germany. Get off reddit and tumblr, please, you will end up very, very sad and possibly dead.

• The reason why minority regardless if it's an ethnicity, culture or people with medical conditions talks very much about their things is because they wants to be recognized, bettering their rights and be accepted. They also wants to tell other people in the same situation as themselves that they're not alone. The suicide rate among transgenders is high pre-surgery and hormone treatment too. Most true transgenders is fine with surgery and hormones as long it's good treatments and surgeons. These one who regrets is mostly people who is either not transgender, but thought so because of the media, when the surgery failed and people with body dysmorphic disorder.

• @edgyfox wtf your not OP why are you responding to my comment?

• Yeah sorry computer malfunction. Ignore my reply.

• Do you still have a penis?

• Unfortunately, but that will change.

• Im guessing each extra inflated volume of boobage is like a moment to cheer... huge cheers lol
    rock on...

• Glad you're moving closer to your goals.

• Interesting to hear it from the other side... thanks for letting us know... would have just preferred that you posted as yourself. seems like you aren't very comfy with this change yet.
    Its ok, these things take time.
    (oh, and the reason why its not so bad, is because you were born male, slightly thicker skin... doesn't hurt as much)
    but i don't hate... I wish you the best... in my research, being with a trans M2F is awesome because they know it all... can't say I've had the experience.

• It definitely seems to fit in with your feelings and your journey to being a woman - Best of luck and safe journey

• Wouldn't one just ask a girl what it was like growing breasts in adolescence?

I fail to see what being transgender has anything to do with the experience of growing breasts. Half of the human population have had this experience.

• It's magical to finally feel comfortable in your own body <3 especially when you on thought it was impossible. Especially after you start the wrong puberty and you start to watch your friends get to grow into women while your body becomes disgusting. If I didn't start hormones when I was 15 I don't think I'd be here. by the way I don't think men are disgusting of course I find them hot but being a girl with a male body feels absolutely disgusting and humiliating.

• @bang678

The only thing you're qualified to educate someone on is ignorance.

Pretending you don't have the time to convince someone of your false views, when in fact you have nothing to back it up is basically all you've got. And I love the "go google it" response... you know... because everything in the internet is real.

I asked you to show me that the universal definition of a boy or girl is wrong.
      And all you can come up with is "google it". Good luck with that argument in life.

• 🤣🤣🤣

• Ridiculous.

• Envious?
    Nah Bro. You are not making your body the next wave of evolution. In your dreams there bud.

• @ElizaPam In your wildest dreams you look like a regular woman. You and every trans can make as many topics as you want, have as many dr phil shows as you want. It's not going to happen.

• @Richareens Compared to my handwriting, your typing is outstanding!

• What is wrong with you people?

• Losers like you.

• "Stop defying what nature gave you" that's exactly what I'm doing by transitioning: www.newscientist.com/.../

• You aren't a woman naturally. Therefore you ARE defying nature.

• I know that people will be offended by this but you can't help logic. There technically no such logical thing as transgender it's more of a cross dresser overkill. Now before everyone starts throwing a fit. I personally do not have a problem if people want to pretend to be a different gender each to their own. But like I was saying transgenderism is logically impossible because there's far too many physical and mental differences between a male and a female that can either not possibly be changed or not be changed without causing death. You just have to watch this video to understand what I mean. And remember a car without wheels is still a car.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO8238pqrbU

• "transgenderism is logically impossible because there's far too many physical and mental differences between a male and a female that can either not possibly be changed."

Brain scans of trans people have shown that their brain structure differ from cis people: www.newscientist.com/.../

As for physical differences, there are some things like overall bone structure than can't be changes. But MTF vulvas are indistinguishable from those of cis women, and and facial feminization surgery (FFS) can change a person's face a _lot_. Next month I'll be having FFS with once of the best FFS surgeons in the world that is extensive enough that it might be termed "reconstruction". The procedures I'll be having are

*forehead reshaping and brow ridge reduction
      *brow lift
      *rhinoplasty
      *cheekbone implants
      *lip lift
      *chin and jaw reshaping
      *tracheal shave (adams apple reduction)

• @frozenhorizon Um... possibly because you brought it up?

• @frozenhorizon why do I have to go and post this shit on a thread? Because this website is for posting threads and I felt like it.

The question is if you have a problem with it why not just ignore it and move on?

• Boobs are just boobs and men have them too.

• Yeah, but the female version is much more fun!

• Soon, we're going to have gender optional world.
    lol

• THANKS FOr your take as a man experiencing breasts for the first time. I think your take does have value for that reason.

I was wondering if you could elaborate on the sensual pleasure of having breasts compared to having a penis. Is a penis more pleasure? I am confused when you say that a breast is more pleasurable. I would be curious to wonder what a former man would say about orgasm as a woman.

• I still (unfortunately, but not forever) have a penis. What I meant is that the raw physical sensations I can get from my breasts are better. As for orgasms, let's see... first off, they're harder for me to get since I've been on hormones. I have to be in the right frame of mind, I no longer have the what I would call, with tongue only slightly in cheek, "any place, any time" ability of a guy. I. e. don't underestimate the value of foreplay to your partner!

The orgasms feel different; I guess the word I would use for them would be "smoother".

• Do you see any downsides to tinkering with your body's natural chemistry?

• Interesting

• No matter who you are just love what you are and happy to be, and you can shear what is it feeling just not balm it. Everyone have own style, someone who can feel in another place on body for example kiss, neck, chest, breast, belly, back, penis, vagina, anal, feet etc. I happy with you that you find the way that you love, like me i just like to wear as a girl but sometimes i wear as a boy but don't want to change anything, then just following your heart.

• Hormones or implants?

• I love boobs

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 30

• I remember when I first started growing boobs they were so sore I accidentally hit one with the fridge door and nearly fell to the floor in pain :p You're newly transitioning it seems? I started transition back in 2010 and omg you're right about how normal they feel I wish people realized how normal it feels for us trans women to have women's bodies and how unnatural our natural bodies feel.

• So much hate in the comments... Thank you so much or sharing this, my friend will find this very helpful during her own transition. She's already been approved for surgery, and had started the gender reassignment hormone therapy last year, but then lost her job due to cutbacks. She was just able to get them again last month. She just told me last night that she can finally feel breasts startling to grow noticeably, and she's very happy.

• Maybe I'm the only one, but i honestly don't feel any pleasure from just touching my boobs...

• Not even during sex or feeling a big strong hand on them?

• You aren't the only one.

Try having your partner bite them lightly.

• @ElizaPam Well I'm a virgin and i don't have a boyfriend so none of that stuff, my boobs are kind of just extra skin and tissue to me, i don't get any pleasure from massaging them or anything, even during "me time" it just doesn't do anything for me lol

• Do whatever makes you happy. But just a question I guess being a man is an amazing thing why would you want to give it away? Men are stronger more respected in our society. Dont need to deal with females destructive behavior of competing with each others and putting each others down. Men are more kind from my experience not catty or bitchy. I am a girl but if I was born a guy I would never change it for anything. You won a lot by being born male dont give it away :(

• I don't understand why People would want to change their gender. It confuses me. But each to their own. Unfortunately though it is logically impossible for them.

• Interesting. I don't feel anything with my boobs, there are just there like my nose is and tbh I don't understand why so many guys are obsessed with women's boobs either, as most women don't really have such sensitive boobs that touching them would give them immense pleasure or something. In my opinion they can be quite bothersome. It's difficult to run without proper support and button down shirts were definitely not meant to be worn by busty women.
    This is a real struggle :
    img.minq.com/.../...58c764016e2d7d2bb2c0eb6d5a.jpg

• Biologically speaking heterosexual men are attracted to feminine women. Features like boobs, wide hips, curves etc. is feminine features. Why men likes it is because it's a sign of fertility and has something to do with the reproduction. Big boobs means milk to the baby and wide hips means it's space enough to give birth.

• Of course you don't understand why us men are obsessed with boobs; you are a woman. And this, precisely, is the underlying issue with people claiming to be of the opposite sex... mentally (or whatever). Isn't it wonderful to explore our mental and bodliy differences? I, for one, get expecially excited concerning physical differences. Anyway, sorry if that went to far.

• What size bra do you wear? i find this take very odd... they're just boobs. Like yeah, I enjoy them when I'm feeling sexual but mostly, they're just in the way.

• With tender breasts I'd definitely suggest wearing a bra. I'm not sure how far into transition that breasts are extremely tender.
    After that point i highly encourage you to be apart of that free the titty life. Its healthier in the long run.

• This is a fascinating myTake. I had some of the same feelings when I was like twelve or thirteen. Thanks for sharing.

• Huh... what I find interesting is that you feel that much pleasure in your breasts...
    I've never felt that, to be honest... Not heard any woman say they did...
    But I guess it's possible - probably because of the hormones and the imbalance there... I think it'll diminish a lot once you get stabilized.

• Good ass thread in my opinion

• So lovey to read ! Good luck on your joreny to becoming completely who you are!

• Cool, good for you🙂

I've always wondered if I needed to do FTM transition. Like you said I can only imagine feeling like my body is actually mine, but I really don't have the money yet to even think about it. Glad you did it and enjoy your results.

• ummm YOU DEFINITELY FUCKING DON'T GET YOUR HEAD SCREWED ON STRAIGHT even the people that are 100% sure they need it should not get it and you aren't even that. Do not fuck with nature or she will fuck with you back.

• Studies show that people not following their urge to "become the other gender" are extremely happy after some time passes.

• Do they feel sore at all? Did they feel sore at any point during their growth? Will you get implants if they aren't big enough? How long were you on hormones before you noticed a change? What cup size are you?

• No soreness. Can't remember exactly how long I was on hormones before I noticed a difference.

• Are you gonna go through with the vagina surgery? I heard its super painful.

• of course he's not. It's a fad.

• @J-Rock you are coming across as a huge asshole. show a little respect for her pleass

• @J-Rock And yes 1 in 20 people could have been trans hundreds of years ago. there could have been girls who knew they should be boys but thought they were completely alone in their situation and just hid their feelings

• At least you won't have to deal with PMS or pregnancy, those make boobs so sensitive and sore!

• Haha I wonder if you can control how big your boobs get. When mine was growing (wayyyyy back in the day) I remember feeling some pain and discomfort in the chest area.

• I actually have a friend that is transgender, and I remember when he got the drugs to grow breast. Everyday he would call me, he claimed that it felt weird as they grow. Which I don't understand, but even with the actual women, growing breast wasn't a painful experience. They just grew! I don't think that we actually thought about it as much like how trans do

• I hope you don't have issues with bras xD

• Interesting

• I don't know

• More from Girls
    10