Join the discussion

What Guys Said 7

• That YouTube channel is excellent - I can't believe I hadn't come across it before! I really like this video about hitting on people and consent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIJwyY_JyQU

• did they ever perfect the value that they can turn on an off. for girls they said it be bpa free an be like a minature facet vaule

• why don't they ever have anything in this department for us men?

• I'd rather stick to the pull out and pray method. Feels better. Thanks anyways.

• 6d

What about abortion?

• 6d

Because I wanted to speak specifically about contraception. Abortion is not contraception.

• 5d

Just stop being petty and childish. You know I am right about Abortion and abortion is of the same topic as contraceptives.

• 5d

No, abortion is not a contraceptive. Have you learned nothing in this discussion? This take is specifically about preventing pregnancies. You're the one that asked about abortion. That was your choice. There is much you don't understand about abortion, and that is quite clear. Why you chose to turn this into an abortion debate I can't figure. People who are against abortion should be supporting an understanding of contraception.

You are just babbling a bunch of propaganda that has no basis in truth.

• Thank you. This shows a lot more methods.

• Rubbish.

What Girls Said 10

• This is really useful! It’s good for people to know ALL their options instead of just thinking of condoms or the pill

• hi, is contraception free anywhere in the u. s? i read once a mirena coil cost was around a thousand dollars? xx

• Yes, there are many ways you can get free contraception in the US. If you have health insurance, contraception is probably covered, but many places have programs for uninsured/underinsured women to get contraceptin.

My first suggestion is for you to contact your doctor directly, or Planned Parenthood, our your county public health department.

• oh hunny im uk im ok i was just wondering because of the odd things I've read xx

• Availability of free or low cost contraception is a challenge but there's usually a way if a person's income is low enough. Most employer plans cover contraception.

It is NOT as easy to get as it should be.

• I can't imagine putting animal intestine on any male partner of mine. Gross lol. Glad methods have improved.

• I'm all for birth control, more people should use it.

• i have a thingie in my arm still; works fine.

My mom suggested i get the IUD one...

• 21h

Hi. I have noticed how influential you are and have something quite embarrassing I would like to ask you. Would you be able to message me?

• I think condoms are the best protection. But the sort of contraception depends on stage of relationship I think.

• Way better than my ex's much-preferred "spray and pray" method. 😂

• 3d

I wish sterilization was legal in my country. I don't want to be poisoning myself with all the hormones. I guess in the future I will use condoms, but still, it's awful that the law here says that women can't make that decision themselves

• 3d

I agree with you. The hormones are not poison though either.

• 3d

They are not litteraly a poison, but they aren't completely harmless either. I have weak organism in general, and I don't even wanna risk gaining weight, having more acne or lowering my libido

• No way