Sending my underwear out to guys?

Anonymous
So I have found out that a lot of guys out there will have girls send them their used underwear and even pay for it. Well my friend told me this and we thought it was funny and got in contact with a guy that wanted mine along with a picture and he even sent me 150 dollars in cash to a P.O box I have. It was craziness. I have found others that do it and I can go buy some cheap underwear and get paid to wear them all day and send them to guys. I have made ove 3000 dollars now . One guy actually sent me a pair he wanted me to wear. They were red lace boyshorts and I wore them and he sent me 600 dollars for them. I kind of get horny at the thought that guys are getting off at the smell of my vagina when they sniff them. and I'm making tons of money. I never give out my real name or address and and the picture is even a fake. I also tell them they have to send me cash up front first. I don't know its fun to me and I am trying to get enough money to buy a car. One guy spends a lot on them like 300 twice and this last time he bought them for 500 cause I learned to bargain ha. He told me he would send a digital camera card and if I filled it with nude pics of me and a few videos of me masturbating that he would give me 1500 dollars. I told him I would have to think about that one. Just wondering if any girls would do this? Remember its totally anonymous as far as your identity and location so unless the guy gets some kind of DNA test he won't know who you are. And guys. Would you ever want to receive a girls underwear in the mail to sniff them and pay for them?
Sending my underwear out to guys?
Add Opinion