Told my boyfriend the last guy I was with was bigger than him, now he's upset, what to do now?

Anonymous
One night after my boyfriend and I had sex, he was saying something about how he needed to be bigger down there. I told him no, that he was good down there, and that it's not always a good thing to be big down there, because the last guy I was with was too big. I told him that it hurt and didn't feel good, and that I would bleed almost every time. None of that mattered to him besides the fact that I said my last boyfriend was bigger than him. He became very angry and it still comes up every now and then and then we'll start arguing. I don't understand why he was so upset. it's not like I was saying that it was great w/the other guy, I was saying that it was bad. anyways, what can I do to try to fix the situation? thanks for your help!
8
3