My boyfriend's best friend is taking my panties?

cuteflirtygirl
My boyfriend's best friend has been taking my panties. He often stops over when he knows my boyfriend is here. He's a really nice guy and there's been times where he's told me I'm really hot, plus he's quick to complement me if I'm dressed cute. About 2 months ago I started missing one of my panties every now and then that I had taken off and put on the floor with my clothes of the day either in the bath right after I take my shower or in my room. Sometimes my boyfriend and I will be in the basement watching our huge TV when I have my robe on, and usually he'll leave pretty soon after that. After it happened several times I started wondering if it was just me forgetting what I had done with them. Last Monday at night when he stopped over I took a shower while the boys were in the basement playing pool (like I've done before) and then just put some sweats on and then went to my room to finish dressing or put my robe on. Then going back to get my clothes I saw the door was closed because he was in there. Shortly after he came out I went in there and noticed that my panties were missing from inside my shorts so I knew it was him that had been taking them. He left shortly thereafter. Usually I just grab my clothes and take them to my room and put them with my other clothes in a pile until I do laundry. I've seen him since then and he's his same friendly self except being a little nicer to me. I really don't know how to handle this. If I say ANYTHING to my boyfriend or him it'll hurt my bf's relationship with him and I'm not going to let that happen because it's a long time relationship and they're both on the football team. I do not want to make a scene nor my parents to start asking questions nor his parents nor for he and I to be mad at each other. I think the best way is to let it go and that eventually he'll get the idea that I might be suspecting him and then just stop. No one is getting hurt and in some ways I feel flattered that he finds me this hot, but I still wish it'd stop pretty soon. I think he's sniffing them. Any ideas girls how you'd deal with this. Anyone ever have this happen to them? What do you think guys?

My boyfriend's best friend is taking my panties?
Add Opinion