Why does my boyfriend take so long to cum?

See, my boyfriend takes a long time to orgasm, and sometimes never does because we both get so tired. Even when I go down on him, he loves it but it takes so long my mouth becomes sore. He says that he's been like this in all of his past relationships too where it takes him a long time to cum, if he does at all.

Thing is, the way he usually masturbates on his own is almost like the guys in the porn movies, where he beats it like a jackhammer. And even so, this will take a long time. He says that its the only way he can cum. Could this be similar to when a girl uses a vibrator too much and kills the nerves in his clit?

In my past relationships, I never had trouble making my exes orgasm, but are there any techniques that I can do to make sure that he will orgasm 100% of the time without us both passing out from exhaustion? Lol.
14
2