A while back, I broke my boyfriends banjo string, now he has trouble lasting when we have sex and it hurts him. Please help D:?

VicciVsTheWorld
So at least two months ago, I was about to have sex with my boyfriend, but when he tried to put it in he felt a tearing sensation and there was blood everywhere. He went to the doctors about it but they said to wait a few weeks after that for it to heal. After two weeks he tried again, but he tore it again. It has healed since then but now he's been left with quite a few problems and I can't help but think that it's all my fault :-(
The first problem he has is that he doesn't last very long anymore when we have sex, however I stopped taking this contraception pill as it was leaving me with absolute zero sexual drive which meant I was dry, even if my mind was screaming yes. This meant that we had to start using condoms, and putting them on hurts him. With those on he only lasts a maximum of 20 seconds with slow penetration.
Another problem is that after he has ejaculated, he pretty much goes straight back up which he says isn't normal for him.
The other problem is that when he ejaculates he says he doesn't feel much pleasure, and doesn't really realise when he's finished, but sometimes he feels a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Does anyone know what's going on? :-( and can anyone tell me if he can be helped?
5
1