My doctor made me come! was she supposed to do that?

Anonymous
Okay so I went in for a physical since I've been having some aches in my lower testicle area. My mom was worried so she insisted on me going even though I hate physicals. I’ve never had sex or anything like that so I know its not like any kind of std.

So I went in not knowing it was a female doctor performing the physical check up. I was stunned cuz up until that moment I found out women perform physicals on males (I thought it was same sex physicals all my life). She must have been in her early 30s, average in looks but pretty cuz of the blonde hair and eyes. I was so embarrassed when I had to pull my trousers off. I had a rock solid boner! I was apologizing to her every second.

She then asked me to leave the pants on the floor and socks off to direct me to the paper bed. She started feeling me and it was weird cuz she was touching the head of my penis asking if I felt anything. She started massaging n rubbing the tip while asking me a couple questions and I came!!! She had a cup in her other hand to collect the sperm.

I didn’t tell my mom. Was she supposed to do that? Everything checked okay in the end but idk. I was profoundly embarrassed cuz she did that.
+1 y
Guys i understand this is strange scenario but please respect it (to people saying im lucky and such).
And if you dont believe me then dont bother commenting.
19
25