What kind of lingerie do guys like? My boyfriend only likes Micro skimpy stuff I am not comfortable wearing,

Bunni26
Okay, I used to work as a dancer and did wear outfits, but I think because my boyfriend has looked at a lot of porn and magazines in the past, regular lingerie does not do it for him. We were just at a lovers lane and he didn't like what I picked out, he only bought this tiny weird looking thong, I have to show a pic of it, It's literally a string with a tiny piece of shiny fabric in the shape of an oval a very skinny oval, He also has gotten me these slingshots on eBay that would make Pamela Anderson blush. They are shiny metallic "wet suit" looking colors, feminine black lace and fishnet baby doll, chemises do not work with him, I wish I could be more flattered but I honestly feel ridiculous in it, I do not think it looks good on me. Shouldn't I wear something I feel confident in? But he'll only buy me something he likes. Am I wrong to think that is slightly selfish. And I can't help if have an uncomfortable expression wearing something I am not comfortable in, Please check out these links, the 2nd is the thong, I do like normal thongs but I hate this shape, I like the V kind. And the last pic he bought for me, Girls would you wear this? I think I have a nice body, I'm not Giselle or anything but it still it doesn't matter

link

link

link
+1 y
Thank you all...Here is the thing, He says that no one can see but both of us, But I am like still it doesn't matter! It's worse than stripper trashy, But I guess you can see a lot of skin in it, Its not the only thing he likes, But we can't agree on this
+1 y
HE says I'm not asking you to walk down the street in it, But still, I'd rather wear something I felt sexy in, not ridiculous. That stringy one on a mannequin I never wore, but he just bought me that thong in red. Just the thong and shoes supposed to wear
+1 y
Ebay, these are just examples of some of the extreme things. I really want to meet him half way I just hoped he might want to buy me something he'd know I'd feel great in. But he'll buy me what he wants to see me in most of times.
+1 y
I kind of feel like I'm giving him a bad rap, because he has bought me a lot of stuff Victoria Secret/Fredricks we've both liked, Its just that he likes this too, And bodysuits,
+1 y
What about how he always says that Nobody can see but him! He says, "I'm not asking you to walk down the street in it"
+1 y
HE ONLY WANTS OR ASKS ME WEAR THIS DURING/BEFORE SEX, NOTHING I'D WEAR OTHERWISE EVEN IF I WOULD WEAR ANY OF THIS! thank YOU ALL
5
4