10 Things Guys Wish Girls Knew About Sex. Guys Do You Agree?

MickeyMickey506
I don't.I was on some website,but I forgot the URL,and it wasn't a famous website I guess but it had a sex section and one thing was "10 things guys wish girls knew about sex"

I copied and pasted and I'm trying find the website again,but here it is:

10.Sex is not emotional for guys.We can have sex without any feeling whatsoever,so why girls think sex and love go together for me is ridiculous

9.We love getting head.We love it,so learn to do it,cause what you won't do for your man,another girl will gladly do

8.Cuddling after sex isn't our favorite thing to do.We want to sleep after sex,and you should probably want to sleep too.

7.We do think of other girls during sex.That's life.Does that mean we don't love you?No,but there will always be hotter girls out there,so we will think of them.

6.Sex like a porn star?Of course,it's great.All guys want that at some point.Being prudish will push him away

5.Going Down on YOU.It isn't our favorite move or act to do,but guys usually go down on girls to get theirs,not because we enjoy it or love it.Guys who say otherwise are more than likely lying

4.Eye contact during sex.It's creepy,not intimate

3.Spicing things up.Girls should try to keep the sex life going,mainly because guys get bored easier than guys and well,girls should keep suggesting things

2.Virgins.We aren't after virgins.No one wants to deal with blood,pain and having to go all slow.So those who think we care for virgins or worship virgins,we don't.It would be easier for virgins to be with other virgins

1.Sex is supposed to be fun.Enjoy it and stop taking it so serious.

I have to say,i completely disagree with everything he said.He sounded like an idiot.Guys,do you agree with this?
11
3