How common is this in girls/women?

Anonymous
OK, a male friend of mine asked me two questions, one of which I couldn't answer, so I'm posting it. It gets a bit graphic so be warned.

OK, my friend "John" is 23. He's been seeing "Susan" who's 22 for several months and it started to get serious enough that "John" invited her over for a sleepover weekend. Long story short, they end up in bed together. Like most guys probably do during the 'deed', he starts kissing her nipples and he says the next thing he knows he's got a mouthful of milk!

Well, in the heat of the moment, it must have been pretty erotic, but later on, this starts to bother him, and he starts thinking that she must have a child she hasn't told him about, and maybe even a husband/boyfriend still in the picture. (Not cool if true) It bothered him so much that he was thinking about breaking up with her so he asked her all this stuff the next morning.

So according to what she told him, she's never been pregnant, but since she was about 16, when she went to bed, she'd pop her own breast in her mouth and suckle herself to sleep, and do the same thing when she woke up in the morning. I guess it was just felt nice or something. Whatever. She told him that about a year later the milk came in. Anyway, she's kind of stacked, so it's probably physically possible for her to do that.

Anyway, "John" wanted to know if that was a possible explanation for "Susan's" milk, without her having some "secret baby" hidden somewhere. I told him it was. It's called "induced lactation", and if "Susan" has been doing that every night and morning for years, that would almost certainly make her induce.

The question I couldn't answer for "John" was how common or uncommon is this? Personally, I've never known a girl/woman to suck her own breasts enough to cause lactation, but then again, I haven't known a whole lot of women *that* intimately. I just know that my wife doesn't, and my ex-girlfriend didn't.

Keep the answers anonymous if you want, but has anyone else done or heard of this? Is it as rare as I'm thinking it is?
How common is this in girls/women?
2
2