If a girl put her feet on your crotch, and sucks her finger, does she like you?Why do I suddenly fantasize about her giving me head?

Anonymous
This female friend at halls L put her feet on me last term. Up until that point, whilst I thought she was fairly hot, I wasn't interested in her. Then at a hang out (in the presence of others) she put her feet on my lap. Thing is if I am sitting down and you had a top down view, if my legs were in a U shape, she put her feet near the base of the U.

I felt suddenly nervous and aroused by the fact her feet were near my crotch. She didn't move them either. It felt really good. Two days later at breakfast in the common room (halls) she sucked her finger whilst eating something and glanced at me, I'm sure of it.

From not thinking about her in any way, I keep imagining her mouth and her giving me a blowjob.

Thing is subsequently I mentioned liking a girl on her course at a birthday party. A few people were saying that this girl was someone I should meet. L had been fine with talking about me meeting other girls and then suddenly said "Oh no she's not his type." Thing is she has a dominant personality and the conversation got dropped.

I felt annoyed as to why she would block it. I don't really find her personality that attractive, nor see her as girlfriend material. She also has messed up a few interactions at halls when I speak to other girls.

I don't want to think about her, but I keep thinking about her sucking me off. I stopped for a while, whilst thinking about another girl, but recently saw a picture of L, and ended up fapping to it. Then I found a p*rnstar who looked like her and was masturbating to her pretending it was L.

For some reason I find the visual/thought of L giving me a blowjob really hot. But when it comes to.. releasing/cumming, I always regret it unless I change the video or think about another hot friend or someone else.

So does this mean I don't really fancy her? I have been trying to get L out of my head (giving me head). Is it all right to masturbate about her? I don't want to think about her if possible.
Masturbate to L, it means nothing if you don't like cumming to her and is just fantasy, just enjoy it.
Masturbate to L, it might mean you found her sexually attractive
Masturbate to L, you might like her
Vote C
Stop masturbating about her, you don't like her and the thoughts will pass in time
Vote D
Stop masturbating, this is what she wanted. Pursue other girls and she loses.
Vote E
GirlGuy
+1 y
I should mention she hasn't told me whether she is single or not. I have heard from someone else two things:
1. L has a long distance bf
2. L is jealous of the girl I like on her own course

Also I haven't done it before, and I don't want my first time to be with someone like L. I don't really like her tbh. But for some reason, I find it hot to masturbate about her? What does this mean?

There is a different girl who I like to think about and if I cum about her I feel happy. Advice?
+1 y
Ended up watching a video of a p*rnstar who looks like her the other day and for some reason I found it really hot to pretend it was her? As in I got really hard/excited about the thought it was her giving me head.

But again, when it came to the end/releasing, I didn't want to think about her and wanted to switch to someone else or a different hot girl.

What does this mean?

I don't want to fancy her as I don't like her or her type!
+1 y
I think Crush is much hotter. I don't know how to meet her though given I rarely see people on her course. It's hard to meet Crush on a campus of so many people. Should I confront L?

With L, I must admit, when watching a p*rnstar lookalike and fantasizing about her, I end up getting super turned EXTREMELY QUICKLY. I feel like I want the moment and arousal about her to last longer. Although I regret it afterward, I still keep finding myself getting off about her? What does it mean?
18
3