My girlfriend only wants sex once or twice a week

Anonymous
Hi, I am currently dating the love of my life for about seven months. We have been having sex for only about two months, once or twice a week. In the beginning, she told she was a virgin but I found out she wasn't by explicit photos/vids from her ex-boyfriend who she still denies having sex with. Basically, this girl used to have sex on almost a daily basis with her past boyfriends and only has sex with me once or twice a week. I honestly want more than that from her and I get frustrated knowing that she doesnt. I mean lets face it she is well-figured (swimmer) and I am kinda overweight with a beer belly lol. But she tells me she likes the way I am and doesn't care If I gain 100 more pounds. I get frustrated knowing that she also had all this sex with these past ex-boyfriends but when it comes down to us she hesitates and tells me she is busy or has things to do. She used to have all this ex and now with me NO, only once or twice a week. This has been really killing me knowing she knows how much I enjoy making love to her and she does too, but not as often as I want to. Just now , I told her "I want to make love with you" and she told me, "you always want to make love to me" . I instantly became upset. AGAIN. An hour later after that happened, she called me to tell me how much she loves me, that I am the prefect man and she can't imagine to not be with me ever. And she wants to spend the rest of her life with me. I do too. but this sexual relationship between us is fcuking killing me. What do I do? BTW, If you need more info about the relationship, I can provide it. Thanks!
My girlfriend only wants sex once or twice a week
Add Opinion