I went down on him but...

calixta21
I went down on my guy for the first time. He hardly made any noise but I heard him say "oh" and "god" a few times quietly, and he did rub my head and hold my free hand at one point. I went down on him for over an hour. Seriously. My mouth hurt and my legs were cramping, but HE DID NOT CUM! Does this mean I did something wrong? I feel like I couldn't do it right or something.
+1 y
OK Everyone was so helpful and I appreciate it. I just kept at it and learned some new tricks and really paid attention to his expressions and movements to see what he liked, and the next time I went down he came within 2 minutes! I was shocked. :)
+1 y
Also, I asked him after about 6 successful bjs why he didn't come the first time, and he admitted he was terrified he would mess up my bed and I would be upset, so he said he was thinking about his grandma the whole time trying to not cum. haha
I went down on him but...
29
19