How do you women feel about being a "Hot Wife" (a shared wife or girlfriend)?

Anonymous
I am a very open minded guy and I have participated in alternative lifestyles with some of my ex-girlfriends. Particularly swinging and hot wifing. For those not in the know, a hot wife is a woman who is shared by her husband or boyfriend with other men.

I ask because in all my experiences, all of the women were very reluctant at first but after the initial shock for the most part they were very excited at the idea of having multiple sex partners with their husbands/ boyfriends consent, participating and watching.

Even in the case where there was some resistance, she eventually brought it up and even initiated.

I wonder if in a forum such as this one where everyone remains anonymous what would women answer to the question ..

If you could have multiple sex partners with your boyfriend or husbands consent and approval would you accept such an arrangement?

I look forward to your responses.
13
11