How to tell him we need to start using condoms?

Anonymous
My boyfriend & I have been in a relationship for 3 years, for the first year we used condoms every time we had sex due to lack of trust for one another ( he has a really long history of sexual partners and some infections ) I just have kind of a high number of sexual partners but never once caught anything. Anyways, we stopped using condoms maybe 2 years ago & I want to start using them again because I keep getting yeast infections now & im starting to think it's from him because I was fine , had sex with him & caught one , got it treated had sex with him again and caught another one, it's a weekly thing now. I know he's not cheating on me because all he does is work , gym and home but with the days we do spend together ( we live an hour apart) , we always have sex or some type of sex. I don't want him to think I'm cheating on him and asking him to wear one in case I catch something, how do I break it to him? The problem is , sometimes I get in the mood and don't even think about it anymore. I'm just tired of catching them. I think the antibiotcis are giving it to him or maybe I had a yeast infection and gave it to him and now it's a reoccurring thing...
He says he hates condoms and doesn't want to spend money on them if he knows he's not gonna catch anything from me.
10
6