How to tell him we need to start using condoms?

Anonymous
My boyfriend & I have been in a relationship for 3 years, for the first year we used condoms every time we had sex due to lack of trust for one another ( he has a really long history of sexual partners and some infections ) I just have kind of a high number of sexual partners but never once caught anything. Anyways, we stopped using condoms maybe 2 years ago & I want to start using them again because I keep getting yeast infections now & im starting to think it's from him because I was fine , had sex with him & caught one , got it treated had sex with him again and caught another one, it's a weekly thing now. I know he's not cheating on me because all he does is work , gym and home but with the days we do spend together ( we live an hour apart) , we always have sex or some type of sex. I don't want him to think I'm cheating on him and asking him to wear one in case I catch something, how do I break it to him? The problem is , sometimes I get in the mood and don't even think about it anymore. I'm just tired of catching them. I think the antibiotcis are giving it to him or maybe I had a yeast infection and gave it to him and now it's a reoccurring thing...
He says he hates condoms and doesn't want to spend money on them if he knows he's not gonna catch anything from me.
How to tell him we need to start using condoms?
Add Opinion