Do you enjoy "dry-humping" outercourse?

Yossarion
Outercourse is a general term to describe sex that is not intercourse including oral sex and mutual masturbation. It also includes what is commonly known as "dry-humping". Most people equate dry-humping to adolescents afraid to have intercourse but I have been with a few women who really seem to enjoy variations.

One women used to love to get on top of me and with plenty of lubrication wrap her labia lips on my penis and rub back and forth. She called this "dolphin style" but I can't seem to find anything on google about it. If she leaned forward it provided good clitoral stimulation and it got her off every time. It was erotic for me but I could never orgasm in this manner. Her getting off on it made the position one of my favorites though.

Does anyone else enjoy this type of dry-humping? Is there any other types of dry-humping that you enjoy?
Do you enjoy "dry-humping" outercourse?
6
3