Why do girls not get that men will always find many girls hot and look at them?

nice_guy7
Women often have this strange idea that once a guy is committed he will not look at other girls or find them hot. Why is this?

Nothing changes just because you are committed and faithful to your girl. All straight men have been getting a boner from any hot girl they have ever looked at since they were 12 years old and always will. Hot girls make us horny. Yes, we picture every girl naked and wonder what it would be like to have sex with them. Get over it. If we are not cheating then this is the best you can get. Your man will never stop loving the sight of a nice ass or pair of t*ts. We will see hot girls and imagine what it would be like to get head form them. We do this all the time no matter what. This is programed into us.

We will jerk off to porn and the thought of girls other than you. This is not cheating. Stop being surprised when you find out your guy has porn. Of course he does. He has likely also jerked off to the thought of your hot sisters or friends. All guys do this all the time. Women have to stop being bothered by this. If we don't cheat then leave us alone and if you don't want to know because you find it gross then don't ask, but trust me, all men do it. We notice your friend's t*ts and it makes us hard as f*ck. Get over it.
+1 y
by the way, just to be clear this is not really an issue for me because it isn't hard to hide checking out other girls. I did have one girlfriend who had a problem with porn for a while but she got over it. I just know this is often a huge problem...
+1 y
...especially given the number of questions on here regarding it. I wanted to know why this is a problem for women, because I don't care if my girl masturbates to porn or whatever, it is just masturbating and imagination, I don't think it is any of our..
+1 y
..business to take that away from anyone. If I think something is aesthetically pleasing and want to masturbate to it, it is none of anyone else's business, including my partner's.
7
2