Why do guys like large boobs?

Anonymous
I have small ones, so I get less attention to my breasts. For instance no guy has ever talked to my boobs (not that I'd want them to, but it's supposed to be one of those "female" things... I haven't experienced it and it sucks). It's like they're nothing special to guys. Why? All boobs are the same, some just are bigger than others, but they all are basically roundish, have an areola and nipple. Why is bigger better? Don't tell me it's not, because big boobs are everywhere especially in porn and men's magazines like Maxim and Playboy. You never see shots focusing on a girl's small boobs right? And why are we supposed to make up for it with a nice butt or something? I'm tired of hearing "Yes, she has small boobs but she makes up for it with a nice butt". Make up for it? So inherently they aren't good enough so I have to compensate with something else? Ridiculous!

And then large chested girls get insecure? There are sooo many questions here from busty girls who feel insecure... Why? You can obviously see men prefer large boobs, that's undeniable! Just check out most *famous* porn stars like Jenna Jameson, Tera Patrick, etc, they all have large breasts... the only famous one who is "small" (more like medium sized really) that I can think of is Sasha Grey. And don't tell me guys like these women for things other than appearance.

I'm sorry that I sound so bitter, but it gets to me. Why aren't my small boobs glorious and inherently good and a huge turn on just because they're small? But no, because guys love big, big big! I've never met a guy that doesn't like big better! They all settle for small, at least my guy friends have confessed they secretly wish their GFs were bigger on top. And my boyfriend just smirked and said nothing when I asked him if he'd like mine to be bigger.

I also checked this porn boards that he visits when he needs to look at porn, and he mostly checked threads of these busty webcam girls, one of them quite popular called Carmen. It was all very soft core, so he must have looked at it for the boobs. It made me feel really inadequate and ugly.

Why are big boobs preferred by guys?
Why do guys like large boobs?
27
3