Girls: How would you feel if a guy told you about this fetish?

Anonymous
I'm mainly asking the girls here because I was sort of curious regarding the average female reaction to my fetish.

I know it would depend on a lot of things: how long you've been together, how comfortable you are with him, how much you love him, what mood you're in when he tells you, and so on. There are plenty of things that could possibly alter this reaction. For the sake of this question, let's say it's in a serious relationship, the two of you love and care about each other deeply, and you're in a good mood when he decides to tell to you about it; these parameters because they're when I'd plan on coming out to a girl.

I'd also like to say that I'd consider myself to be at least a decent boyfriend. I don't mean to sound like I think I'm God's gift to women or anything like that, but I consider myself to be romantic, affectionate, honest, loyal, above average intelligence (admittedly maybe not by much), and caring. A lot of girls also seem to think I’m funny and nice. Again, I’m not trying to brag, but I know I have a few qualities girls in general seem to like in romantic partners and I definitely want more out of a relationship than just sex.

During high school, however, I tended to avoid relationships for a couple reasons. For one, high school relationships rarely seem to work out, as teenagers usually can’t tell the difference between true love and mere cases of lust or puppy love, though there are obvious exceptions to this rule. For another, I was afraid because my high school was in a somewhat small town. Virtually everyone knew each other and that meant if I told the wrong girl about my fetish, the whole school would know and girls would think I’m a freak or something and I was worried of tarnishing my reputation. College is a different story since it’s in a city and girls are more mature, thus relationships involving love are far more likely and girls have probably grown more open minded about things like fetishes.

What I’m getting at is that I consider myself to be at least a decent boyfriend and in relationships, I definitely place love above sex. Realistically I’ll still crave my fetish every now and then. At this point, you’re probably wondering what it is, so I'll tell you: my fetish involves girls’ flatulence. That said, I actually find it attractive when girls fart near me. Here’s my question: if you were dating a guy you loved that had a personality you admired, what would you do if he told you he had this fetish? Would you start farting near him when you need to since there’s no physical harm, perhaps thinking it’s kind of funny that you wouldn’t have to worry about holding it in anymore? Or would you be put off by it because you think is gross no matter how much you loved a guy?

I’d like to thank anyone in advance who actually took the time to read all this and look forward to your answers. I’d like to think there’s still some hope for me and it would be nice if any of you can confirm there's still hope for me.
+1 y
Thanks to the girls that have replied so far. Your answers have been very helpful and they really give me a lot of hope. Perhaps I should become less worried about telling a girl about this fetish since it seems a lot of you wouldn't mind it at all.
4
2