My boyfriend can only stay hard in the doggy style position. Problem is I can only orgasm being on top! Help!

Anonymous
I have NEVER seen or heard of anything like this before! I am 27 and he is 39. I researched topics of erectile dysfunctions and haven't seen this specific case! He's hard as a rock in the doggy style position and can even stay hard if he's on top (not for long; nevertheless capable of it) or if he's on his knees and I'm on my back with my legs spread open he's good there too. But, the position he can stay hard in the longest is doggy style. It's unfortunate for me because my FAVORITE position is riding! I love being on top and that seems to be one of the ONLY positions I can orgasm in! We can be in the middle of wild sex and he can be soooo hard in doggy style position and the moment I turn around and slide on his penis it softens up! Immediately! Then he feels so bad and starts getting p*ssed off at himself. At first I thought he didn't like my body or something which didn't make sense because he gets hard just looking at me AND, he's ALWAYS touching all over me and telling me how beautiful I am. I asked him has this ever happened before and he said his ex's for like the past 5 years loved doggy style and that was the only position they ever really did... Boring, but then I figured I have to just accept that I won't be fully pleased by him unless we use a dildo (which has worked in the past and was awesome btw) but although he was happy I was pleased I can tell he felt bad that he can't please me in that way. Lastly, I think it's even worse now (psychological) because in some of our conversations in the beginning when he told me his Ex's loved doggy style I told him my Ex loved when I would ride him and we both would get the biggest orgasms! I don't think it was wise to share that because now he makes comments like I'm sorry you were pleased sexually before getting with me and I'm sorry you don't get good orgasms anymore etc. I tell him that he's great and that I enjoy sex with him (which I do) but it doesn't seem like he believes it. As a result our sexual chemistry has really decreased and we went from having sex everyday or every other day to only once every 7-10 days. And, I usually initiate even then! Our relationship is fairly new we've only been together for 6 months and we've pretty much been living together the whole time. And, we're having financial struggles and he feels bad about not being able to provide as much as he would like to so I know he's been pretty stressed lately! OK so here are basically all the facts... Please someone let me know if you've ever heard about a man only being able to be erect in one or two positions! I need your help! Can't find anything online about it and kind of embarrassed to ask anyone I know! Thanks for reading!
+1 y
Well it's not really an issue of us compromising. I wish it were... He can't get/stay hard if I'm on top... Only in doggy style :(
10
3