Can you tell if a girl will be a size queen?

Anonymous
OK, I admit I have a small one, I measured it erect and its usually like around 4.5 inches, sometimes more or less depending on all kinds of stuff (if I'm tired before bed or whatever) Anyway, I know that for girls that size matter a lot for, I probably won't make the cut. But is there anyway to tell? I mean telling some1 you have a small penis is something to do way into the relationship 4 me anyway. But also I'm overweight and I've heard/read,from Dr. oz on Oprah 2, that loosing weight "gains" you penis length.(it doesn't actually get larger, its just that a lot of fat masses around your penis and if you loose weight, your erection protrudes father from your body, thus allowing more of it to go inside your partner). Also I'm guessing that if I get healthier it will probably up my sexual ability big time, maybe even get larger erections too. Dr. oz says that basically 35 lbs=roughly 1 more inch exposed. I could stand to loose about 70 honestly. and I'm guessing if I could get about 6 inch id be in a good shape. But in general are larger girls (like taller etc) harder to please while smaller girls are easier or is there no relation? O and has any girls had a boyfriend loose weight and then get better in bed and be able to get more inside you?

I suffer so much anxiety about it, I don't even care much about sex I just want a relationship bad but I fear if it goes to the next level any girl will be disappointed with me, Not to mention working out the mechanics seems like such a difficult task. ugh...y can't girls get off as easy as guys!
3
3