Hi! My Name Is Matt, I have never had sex before and am hopefully going to soon, but I have a problem :/?

blastashes
Personally, I have never had sex before, I am 21 years old and most definetly a virgin, Why? I think probably because I never socialized well in high school and then ended up providing care for a disabled parent and filling my time with work and now college. Now finally am i actually involving myself with women. Unfortunately I am actually very scared of sex, not the idea of it itself, and not actually doing it, but the results of what are going to happen. For an example, a trouble that I've been having is that, like a normal guy, I can look up porn and of course, masturbate. But I really feel that I "Come" too quickly, i mean sometimes its like, less than a minute, sometimes it's even 10 seconds. And I really feel that its embarrasing. I feel like i'm going to get into the bed, start doing "the motions" of foreplay and stuff, and then when i go in ill move back and fourth 3 or 4 times and then thats it... So one thing I tried was, and this is kinda embarrasing but I ended up buying a pocket pussy toy from amazon, probably shouldn't have done that but it was the closest i could get to actual practice. And so with some lube i ended up drying to use the toy, it actually felt great, but then i got kind of scared, when i got close to "comming" i guess you could say that its ended up weird, i kind of felt like, it felt so good, that i almost couldn't stand it, and had to pull out before releasing my "stuff" and then i felt like omg what if this happened during sex =0... I absolutely want my girlfriend to be treated as good as possible and to enjoy her body in bed and feel amazing, but i just don't know if i'm capable of doing that with my Penis And it kind of scares me a lot. So what do you think, are you a guy that has a issue of popping off in 5-10 seconds, or a girl that has been with a guy that has done so? Any help is appreciated!
4
5