My boyfriend has a foot fetish and always wants to watch related videos. I don't like it what should I do?

Stephanie789
I have been with my Boyfriend for 3.5 years. We have been living together for 2.5. When we were together for about a year I had found out that he was watching these foot fetish videos all the time. He would even message other girls and ask them to send them pictures of their feet to him. I found out about all this and was devastated. And I hate it with a passion. And since then we have had on and off problems with him looking at that stuff. I don't understand why I'm not enough. I am ready for sex anytime. I go along with all his fetish stuff. He says I'm beautiful but I don't feel that way when he needs to look at other women to get off. I actually feel disgusting. Now about 5-6 months ago he has been bugging me to let him watch the videos. I told him I need time to think about it. His theory is other girlfriends let their BFs watch it. Not a week can go by where he won't mention watching a video to me. And I specifically asked him not to say anything about it to me until I mention it to him. And I told him that I need time to come around I said it might not even be in a few months it could be longer. But he can't drop it not for 1 full week! And it just shows me that he is obsessed with it. He has even told me that he thinks about it all the time. And that I just don't care about him and he doesn't want me to forget about it.

When a smoker quits smoking do you want to be the one to offer him a cig?

I don't know what to do. I'm at the point that I know he will hold it against me forever if I tell him I just can't live with it. and I would almost rather break up then to have to talk about it. I HATE IT! It makes me feel like an ugly, mean, bad girlfriend. He has even gone around the no video thing by looking at other women in bikinis and I just can't find a happy median for us both to be happy. Its tearing me and us apart. And I don't think he will ever understand how it makes me feel. I love him more than anything in the world. But I just can't bring myself to be ok with this. I know he is the one for me...but only if we can find a resolve here. Does anybody have any advice?

also I have no problem with the foot fetish thing. I take very good care of my feet and get them painted professionally just for him! I let him do what he wants with them so I don't see that that would be the problem. And when it comes to sex I am always ready and willing!

+1 y
Does anybody else have advice?
8
2