What do I do if my boyfriend wants blow jobs and I really don't feel comfortable?

bubbles69
I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years, and he is starting to get very impatient at the fact I won't give him blow jobs. He has decided he is going to leave me if I do not for take in it. He says its very important to him and that he has no issues eating me out so I should not be so selfish, and honest I could care less if he ever eats me out. Is it wrong for me to not want to give him a blow job? Also the pre come seems to make my mouth go numb, and its not very comforting while ur trying to do it and you can hardly feel ur mouth. I don't know what to do.. Should he be so selfish? I love him and do want a very good future with him but he is threatening to leave me if I do not become more open to more foreplay. O|f course I wanna try but I hate the fact I have to grit my teeth to do it. Why should I do something I don't wanna do? Is it worth losing him?
1
2