Question about oral sex.

Anonymous
I have an absolutely serious question that I've always wanted the answer to.

Background: I'm 24, have been with my boyfriend for 8 years. He's the only person I've ever slept with. So I guess I'm what you call 'inexperienced'. However, he's had other sexual conquests before me. Overall, I think I'm pretty good in bed, but then again I could be very wrong. I know how to move and rotate my hips and find the perfect rhythm to make him come, touch him in all the right places, I give great BJs. I love watching him get into it; slowly moving his hips and holding his breath every time I take him in deeper makes me go nuts, and super wet. Unfortunately, he rarely does this.

I have problems reaching orgasm, and having one was unimportant to me, until recently. His orgasm and the intimacy we share were much more important. Now I'm really starting to try to pay attention to my own pleasure. I'm pretty sure I could come if he went down on me, but...the one thing that's holding me back...

Question: Since I've noticed that he doesn't frequently show how much he enjoys me going down on him, I think I've got it in my head that he wouldn't want to see me enjoying HIM going down on ME. I've watched porn (lots of it) and I've noticed girls moving their hips and sort of "bucking" when a guy (or girl) is giving them oral. That looks amazingly hot. Now onto my question: Do you guys like girls to buck their hips while you're down there? Does it make it harder for you to breathe, or the job more difficult? How about letting a girl come in (or on) your mouth?

I'd love to get into it like that with my guy. I'm just afraid of looking like an idiot.

Also, as a bonus: What is the best thing a girl can do while you're having sex with her?

Thanks a lot, guys. I appreciate it
Question about oral sex.
6
0