My girlfriend's mom spying on us having sex?

Anonymous
So I started dating this girl a couple of months ago, and we've been having sex quite a bit .. her mom tends to always come home half way through, we stop for a couple of minutes and then if we don't hear anything we keep going, she's never walked in once. my girlfriend changed her room to the room in the basement now .. her mom does laundry down there, and she has done laundry a couple of times while we were in there having sex. only problem is .. the door in the new room doesn't shut .. there is a little slit that is there about an inch wide. anyways, in the last week she has started saying weird things like "jessica you should hold onto him" or "if you dont' want him I'll have him" and I thought it was just joking around.. but my girlfriend asked me to go get her moms camera from her mom's room one day .. I went upstairs and it was under the bed (took me 20 minutes to find it) I turn it on, just flicking through pictures when all of a sudden I see ... pictures zoomed in on my "area" while in the act .. through a door slit .. so it started recently.. there were like 30 pictures .. all of my d*** .. I was like wtf .. wtf .. wtf .. and then I put the camera back and went down stairs and said that I couldn't find it .. she would be torn apart if she knew what was on there .. if you think that is weird .. listen to this .. this is today .. and this is why I chose to post on here

I was taking a shower at my girlfriends .. she went to the store for a minute .. her mom walks into the bathroom and is like .. do you need a towel .. and then I was like .. ... Nooo I have one .. and she was like "don't be shy, I've seen a man before, big guy" and then she had the nerve to stay in the bathroom and clean up a bit .. keep in mind that this shower certain is the type of material where you can't see outside of the certain .. but they can see inside .. so she could see a shadow .. I know this because my girlfriend told me once when she was in the shower with me .. so I'm trying to hide my d*** but it's hard to wash your hair with only 1 hand. so who knows what happened. my heart is racing right now, I don't know what I should do! my girlfriend doesn't know anything .. her mom got a divorce a year ago from a cheating husband so she's kind of like bitter and lonely .. but still .. doing this .. its not right .. and the annoying thing is .. she is a good looking lady .. so she's just making it that much harder on me.
4
2