Deformed Penis: Hypospadias and how I should tell my girlfriend...

Anonymous
Hi everyone,

I'm 24 years old and I have had a mild form of Hypospadias (my urethra opens just short of the glans on my penis).

I've had it all my life with no surgical repair. My penis does not have abnormal curvature, it's about 6in. erect and I'm not circumcised.

My parents and I are the only people who know I have it.

I've recently (Since Dec. 2009) entered a relationship with the girl of my dreams... literally. She's beautiful and we love and trust each other incredibly much. I consider marriage with her as a real possibility. She has told me things about herself she has never told anyone else...

I'm a virgin, and for many reasons, I've decided to wait on sex until marriage (she feels the same way). There has never been a need to tell someone about my HS before, but I think now, since I'm getting serious with this woman, it may be time to tell her.

What are woman's reactions to telling them about HS? How can I bring it up when she hasn't even seen it yet? We're both being educated in the health-care field, so it seems like we both should know the facts medically...

I guess I just don't want it to be a surprise for her, and I'm not particularly concerned that she would leave me. I just want to be open and honest with her because she means so much to me.

IDEAS?!

Thanks for your help.
5
0