He's really bad at oral sex....how do I make it better?

lexi4355
I ended up fooling around with a guy I really like and everything was going well until he went down on me. It was perhaps the most painful experience of my life. He yanked and sucked on my clit like a damn yo-yo. My clit swelled up to twice its normal size and when I left I had to ice my crotch (hilarious in hindsight, pretty painful in the moment.) We also tried having sex, but I was too tight and dry, he couldn't get it in. I felt bad about the botched sex attempts so I didn't say anything when it started to hurt, just tried to grin and bear it. I've never had a guy be so rough when he went down on me. It would be the equivalent of me yanking on his balls.

My question is this. I really like this guy. And I foresee fooling around with him again in the future. I know I should tell him to go easy on me down there, but I don't want to make him feel bad. Is there any way I can make him better at oral without actually having to say that he's terrible at it? Or at least let him know to be more gentle without actually having to say it? Like I said, I almost feel like I'm not one to criticize since I was so tight.
6
6