:) Girls, Please please if you are a straight woman could you answer this for me?

Anonymous
Ok so recently I learnt that about 95% of straight women that watch pornography, watch lesbian category. I know that women say that they can mimic the sexual energy and that the men are mean and way to violent in straight porn and I agree with all these statements. But I also keep hearing straight women saying that these women sexually turn them on and I just don't understand this. It seems that straight women find the breast, butt and overall bodies very arousing and are sexually attracted to the women they see, yet only able to have both physical and emotional attraction for men. I want to know do you find the women's bodies sexually arousing in these videos, or is it you just relate to the sexual pleasure and try to mimic it. I want to know do straight women find breast and overall lady parts sexually arousing?
+1 y
Please but honest and help me understand better :)
7