Anal Sex Advice?

Anonymous
So neither my boyfriend or I have had anal sex,he's the only guy I've been with but he's very experienced but we've been having sex for about a year now.Anyways,it was kind of my idea to have anal sex and he said he would love to try it with me.We have a few different questions:

-He told me you're supposed to start out with fingers,is this true?and how long should we go about using finger until we get to the penis?

-What's a good lubricant to use?I've heard of a few,but can you recommend?(we never use lube so yea we aren't familiar)

-Should we use condoms or not?

-And enema?How does that work.I've heard different things,some have said just use warm water as an enema,others say saline enema?Advice,particularly from girls?
+1 y
-Whats the best position when starting out?I read online a lot of girls said side to side,but I know doggy is the norm I guess,what do you recommend for starters?
Anal Sex Advice?
2
2