Is this a booty call gone wrong?

luvlychicana
I have hooked up with this guy three times, two out of the three we had sex. I told him up front I wanted nothing serious and I was not looking for a relationship. I understand he's playing the field too and sees other women. I'm emotionally unavailable. I don't care for this guy, I would never date him. I just want sex from him. I don't call him. He calls me like every two or three weeks so far. After sex, I don't want to touch. But he does! He asks me to. I don't want to spend the night but he wants me to and he cuddles with me in bed AFTER sex. The first time we had sex, I left him sleeping without saying goodbye, He called me the next morning asking why I didn't say goodbye. The next hookup he was touching me again after we had sex, And again invited me to spend the night. I only stayed in his bed for a couple of hours to not be rude. But he still was touching me. I ended up leaving. What's wrong with this guy? He claims to be a player. This isn't how a booty call goes down right? What should I do? Anything for me to look out for?
Is this a booty call gone wrong?
Add Opinion