Why don't many men like sexually experienced girls?

Anonymous
I guess this has been a problem I have had several times when I try to really start a relationship and a Guy finds out that I am pretty promiscuous. I don't feel bad about it but sometimes it gets in the way of me building relationships. I just Don get it. The last Guy I was dating was pretty much head over heels into me then when someone at my university mentioned my reputation to him, it was as if my sexuality alone was the deal breaker. So he asked about it and we talked and he claimed that he was enlightened or whatever and that it was no big deal. A few days later he calls and says he thinks we should "take a break"...which is like the universal insidious way of saying "f*** you, this just isn't gonna work."

So he met me for lunch the other day because he wants to hang out with me now. (Why?) I was just so bothered and I asked him why my sex life before and maybe after this relationship is important. He said he didn't want to date a slutty girl. I was shocked. I asked him, "um aren't you the one who has a gargantuan p*rn collection? So its okay for you to condone a market for sluts but you are so disgusted by dating one? Haven't you slept with dozens of girls?" He had nothing to say to that so I just left. I haven't been returning his phone calls because his whole attitude is just bullsh*t. This is the kind of hypocrisy that throws me off. Men who sleep around themselves and watch girls getting f***ed by lots of guys in p*rn actually hold promiscuity against a girl they might even like already. Why are a lot of men like this? I have had good relationships in the past but it seems like those guys were diamonds in the rough. Am I pretty much doomed to struggle in finding love just because I am sexually free and don't mind casual sex?
60
35