I'm having a hard time believing penis size doesn't matter. How does an 8 inches penis not feel better than an average one if used correctly?

Bigger penises have to feel better if they have skill. I mean you can feel it more. Hits deeper spots and offers more positions. What can you girls tell me about this. Compare the feeling of a 8 inches penis to a 6 inch one. Equal girth and skill. Which feels better.

• The 8 inch one feels better
  • The 6 inch one feels better
  • They can both feel the same and cause the same level of pleasure and sensation
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Seems like 8 inches feels better. No surprise since you can go deeper.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes a bigger penis actually hurts when it's all the way in. It is not a good pain. But I always feel bad with a bigger penis as I have a terrible gag reflex. So my BJ skills aren't as good...

Most Helpful Guy

• 90% of men don't have an 8 inch penis so it would make no sense for women to chase something that is rare.

What Girls Said 3

• it is just something visual

• Bigger is not better. What matters is if it feels good and if it's used correctly.

• So they can be different sizes but feel equally as satisfying if used right?

• Yes.

• It does matter. Who said it didn't? You're making things up.

• A lot of people say it's about the motion. Maybe they are just trying to be nice and not feed the ego of bigger guys

• @Lipilu I see. I mean if a girl wants to fk a big dick for fun can't get mad at her. I wanna fk girls with nice asses.

• True bubbly butts feel the best xD

What Guys Said 3

• Study the female genital area and you'll know why many actually prefer average length and girth. If some say they rather girth over length and that a 6 inches girth is perfect (take that as BS) you know they are goofing around, they are size queen or they don't have no clue about what they are talking about. Most women (except size queens) can't take an 8 inches without end up with pain, with a 6 in girth is the same story. It all comes down to proportion and comfort, and the average penis size in both length and girth has to first place.

• Any length over 6<7." is a waste with most girls. I Bottom out... hit the cervix on every girl I've been with and I'm slightly above 7.5"L.

Length doesn't mean Sh*t... Girth is more important has more of IMPACT on her pleasure. You could have 11" in length but if you are only 4" in girth it's SMALL.

• The girth is twice as important as the length. The girth is what stretches her out and puts more pressure on the pleasure nerves.

"A study published in BMC Women’s Health surveyed women’s preferences concerning size and concluded that width rather than length is a more important factor of sexual stimulation. Of the 50 females surveyed for the study, 45 reported that width felt better, with only 5 reporting length felt better."

• Why does it even matter?