Nudist Beach Play Time With Friends?

I am curious because some of my body confident friends know about a private beach off the beaten path in tainan where they can 'get back to nature' and invited me to join them.

Has anyone here ever been to a nude beach?

Would you go if you had the opportunity?

824

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been to many nude beaches and always enjoyed it. Most nude beaches are quite "safe", meaning no perving or running into sexual activity.

When talking about a private beach off the beaten path, it is often just you and the people you go with. So then it becomes whatever you make of it. Just being nude with friends, or some sexual activity if you want it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was born into a naturist family. Spent so much time at naturist clubs and on beaches. Also been to the resort of Cap d'Agde, in southern France.

It is not for everyone, and some people are openly hostile. Until you have tried it, especially naked swimming, you will not know what it is like.

What Guys Said 23

• there no big deal. really just a more social each. years ago when i went to one. i was falli g asleep when this cojple cane up to me and asked if i wanted to join a voleyball game. It was a fun game and we later. had a BBQ right on the beach. we all had a casual meeting. a general good time. we met a couple more times that year. there wasn't any ogling like i had tnkught went on at these beaches. In all actuality. the people on nude beaches. are nicer than on a regular beach

• I've been to many nude beaches and resorts. It's the most non-sexual thing you will do with your clothes off.

• I've been plenty of times. I highly recommend that you go. You won't regret it- trust me.

• We have been a number of times to a nude beach.
    If I had the oportunity I'd go back at that beach, indeed. But not at any price. There's a nude beach at 3 mi from our vacation spot and I never went to it. Walking 3 miles (and back=6mi) just to be naked is a bit much.

• I suppose I would go if a group of my friends was going and invited me along, but I doubt I would go alone.

• As someone who has always had problems with his self esteem, I was always terrified of them - but believe it or not, I find that the people at nudist beaches are actually FAR LESS judgmental than those at the "normal" beach.

Give it a shot. It's surprisingly liberating.

• Im body confident. So i would totally go. Im afraid id get an erection. What would you think if your friend got an erection wgike talking to you?

I think you should go tho. Id live to see folks naked.

• Typically it is guys you don't want to see who are hoping girls go to get naked. They probably invited you because they want to see you getting back to nature.

• I'd definitely go, enjoy yourself!

• Ayep. My bod is far from perfect, but it is what it is. If you can't accept that, we're not going to build anything anyways, so who cares? Go forth, I say, rid thyself of tanlines and enjoy!
    (BTW, your friends probably wouldn't have invited you if you weren't a "good fit".)

• Me and my friends went on a trip to the amazons, we were traveling butt naked hoping to blend in with the tribes, we didn't blend in, we got butt fucked.

• Your Welcome to do a trial weekend with me if you really want to know. Myself I can't keep my erection in check, So I have a place to hang your robe.!

• Lmao never. Why not just go to a normal beach? I don't want to get naked with sand in my parts

• why not to do it ;) might be fun , nature and all as it supposed to be... all natural , been and all good

• Sure would, never been though.

• I did couple of times, wonderful experience, it makes you feel free

• Go, being nude in nature especially on a beach is bucket list worthy.

I've done it before it feels great, like you are totally free. (I live in australia so I had tens of kilometers of beach to myself)

• I would definitely go and try to stay more and more

• no and no

• I think I would yes. It would be a very liberating expierience. I think you should go

• I have been at a nudest resorts and I like it a lot

• I have to be honest and say I would be scared of getting an erection.

• I've heard of some here in Florida. But it's full of old people and perverts with hidden cameras to post them on their nasty websites.

What Girls Said 7

• Been to many nude beaches in South Florida, to nudist resorts and even just skinny dipping with local friends and it is fine. Never feels uncomfortable, never seen a problem at any nude beach or resort. Everybody just seems to do their own thing. If there are pervert's running around sneaking pictures I sure haven't seen any of that either.

• I've been to Miami Beach, a lot of people are topless there, but I didn't go specifically because of that.

• I like nude beaches they are fun. Its nothing sexual its just about being nude in nature.

• would never go because I don't feel comfortable with people looking at me with clothing on. (I'm not unattractive just have social anxiety).

• i went to nude beach but in france

• Yep. Tons. Never had a bad time. Use a lot of sunscreen. Go in the water a lot.

Do not engage in any sexual activity at a nude beach.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more