After having sex for countless times, will the vagina get loose?

And the thing I've been curious is how long it take for your vagina to get loose?
And if it get loose it's any possible way to make it back to tight?

1534

Most Helpful Guy

• Tight is not always a good thing. The whole term "loose" is really a derogatory stigma and joke at the expense of women which has for the most part, absolutely 0 validity in the real world. A guy who really loves you will not care because he loves you. Honestly, some of the best sex I ever had was with a girl who had a child from a previous relationship a few years earlier. She would be considered "loose" and yet slipping inside her was amazing feeling. It took everything I could to last and not cum because she was so wet and comfortable feeling. It drove my body crazy every time. Now take that vs. one girl I had sex with as a virgin was so tight that it hurt me and caused my skin to break due to the tightness. Nothing wrong with "loose" and its natural anyway, the female body was made to open up over time so sex can be more comfortable and its more enjoyable for her too so its a win win.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that's a myth. The vagina is meant for childbirth, so penises and frequent sex aren't going to make it "loose." Think of it as a rubber band. The vagina is like elastic so it expands during arousal and then after sex, contracts back to it's normal size (NOTE: "normal" is relative. Like every other body part, it is unique to the individual so vaginas do naturally vary in size from person to person).

The only thing that has a significant impact on the vagina is childbirth and even then, while it may not be the exact same as before birth, it does still go back to "normal" afterwards. The vagina is ultimately a muscle so there are are things that women can do to strengthen it. Pelvic floor exercises (kegals) can help. This isn't exactly something that can make all women "tighter" but it can help avoid tearing during pregnancy and help the vagina "bounce back" faster after delivery.
    www.whattoexpect.com/.../#willvaginabesame
    https://www.whattoexpect.com/womens-health/kegels

What Guys Said 33

• Like guys and their penises, women's vaginas are not the same. And the skin that comprises the vagina is the most elastic skin on the human body. Some women will become more loose with age as I have been with women in their 50s and their vagina feels nothing like that of a gal in her teens or early twenties.

And my cock has never felt a vagina it did not enjoy lol :0)

• It's a myth and is false. The vagina can stretch open during pregnancy far wider than it likely ever will during sex. And yet, it naturally tightens up. If it stretches or "gets loose" that will likely be more so an issue with age (like wrinkled skin) more than anything else. But sex is not what's going to do it.

• Stop listening to all the tales and theories, everyone has an opinion and so many like to be heard. Vaginas come in different sizes and many don't look like the next one, from fat ones to ones that don't look fat at all, some camel-toes are crooked some are straight up and down. They don't get loose and stay loose, they open up to accommodate what's in them and go back to how they were the first time you put bobo in there.

• You know babies come out of there, right? And after our first child, my wife was actually tighter. We had to seek medical advice for it. It resolved after our second.

• Yep agree! After having my child mine was back to being tight! 😂

• Really depends on the size of dicks that have been doing the loosing.

But i hear kegels and ben wa balls work with tighting things up so you could look into that.

• No, but your muscles "learn" to relax and penetration becomes easier. Your "grip" is unchanged once sex starts, though.

• Yes, it's possible to tighten it up later in life...

Regardless, enjoy sex and don't worry in the least about how tight/loose you are as you have extremely little control over it.

• A vagina can push a baby out and go back to normal. Dicks aren't going to stretch it out. It's a myth that a lot of sex makes women loose. It doesn't happen. Someone with a vagaina could take twelve dicks in one day and a few days later everything would be back to normal down there

• shouldn't, it's basically a muscle tube that is quite elastic. if you want it tighter, look into kegels.

• No, it won't.

• The absolutely tightest I have ever experienced was a prostitute. That includes virgins, amount of partners does not effect it. It's purely the pelvic floor muscles, exercise that particular muscle group to tighten things up.

• It will temporarily yes. IE, if you have a really hung boyfriend or husband, you will get used to it and it won't hurt as much (some girls never get used to it). But once you stop with that for a while it goes back. But you'll prob never forget the feeling...

• No, it will always be the way it was, the only thing that may make it loose is aging which noone can avoid. Sex will never loose your vagina.

• The vagina mind connections will get loose. Far more unpredictable than just physically loose 🙃

• After time or numerous times of having sex, it may feel more "loose" depending on penis/dildo size. You can do exercises to tighten up and they will improve sex. Look into kegels.

• No. Actually using the vagina regularly will keep it im good condition.

• Well vaginas get loose from using to big of toys or not enofe lube or moisture an kejil exam ex excersize help helps

• Yes. it will.

• There are ways to make it tight again

• you'll have a loose caboose

• you can do exercises to tighten your vagina up

• no, it won't. even giving birth naturally doesn't always result in that.

• Yes it make your vagina loose...

• yeah. it will loose

• Well every Vagina is elastic, so yes it can be loose and tight again but not to its original state

• it never loose as long as it won't birth lots of baby and any medical issues.

• ı want you

• 1-2 kids

• it's not gonna make any difference until you have a baby. men like it tight

• If it gets too loose you need to find bigger dicks

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 14

• What you are born with
    will vacillate due to events & age but will always attempt
    to return to birth size unless you give up trying to stay young & active... e. g. working out and eating like a child, avoiding adult fare as much as possible.

Ergo WHY so important to find that perfect "forever" sexual match for down there.

• " The vagina is by nature highly elastic and is always expanding and contracting. The vagina will become naturally “loose” when a woman is sexually aroused in preparation for intercourse. However, after sex, it tightens and goes back to its normal state. More sex does not make it any “looser.” "

And if your still worried about it being "loose" doing kegel exercises!

• Well... once you notice your boyfriend's dick shrinking from too much sex, that probably means your vagina got looser too.

• I will always return to initial size a few hours after sex. Sex won't make it bigger even if you use horse dildo stuff in there. Child birth however...

• I've been having sex for 20 years, have 2 children and other than what age does to our entire bodies nothing has changed with my pussy.

• No, never. It is made for penetrative sex, so no it will be fine. Although it is very healthy to do some kagel exercises

• people say it might but then its supposed to snap back. I seen somewhere after this lady had her 2nd child it became tighter. So I don't know its weird if anything do kegals if you're worried ab it

• No it won't get loose but if you are worried about it you can do a exercise down there called Kegals they are very easy and strengthen the muscle down there and when you do it during sex it feels great

• One word, Kegels!

• No idea. I assume it would happen after the first time?

• Nope. Google it.

• It looses but little bit but age factor is more important as well as your age increase after 30 it goes to loose year by year

• It doesn't get loose. The muscles expand from stimulation but contract again when left alone. It's why it's hard to have sex without foreplay etc

• I love foreplay

• indeed like sex without foreplay is like going to the movies without snacks. you just gotta have both

• @darklandrunner yeh exactly :)

• I'm not talking from experience BUT I'm 100% sure it does not get loose because it is basically a muscle and it will go back to it's original form. If a vagina is thight that means its not lubricated enough. Think about assholes. If you have a really big poop getting out, will it get loose? Nope. Females can literally go through childbirth and that's like the size of a melon. It would be a mess if it got loose.