Guys, guys, thoughts on pubic hair?

i'm just curious do you prefer a fully shaven vag or do you not mind hair (if so, how much to "too much")

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the full bush 1000 to 1. I think its beautiful and is representative of sexual maturity and womanhood vs. this modern 10yo shaved/waxed look as portrayed in porn and new age fashion. Also, I wouldn't think twice about giving oral when pubic hair is present. I prefer it.

What Guys Said 32

• Fully shaven. It's neater. I dont want a mouthful of hair when eating her out. I'm happy to shave for her also.

• I have never had a problem with a mouth full of hair when going down and I have gone down on 3 women who all had a full bush. You have to part it anyway so most of the hair is going to go to the side and heaven forbid if a hair here and there gets in the mouth, I'm eating her out.

• I prefer that the girl burns the hair off using a lit match. It removes the hair and leaves her smelling like burnt chicken. Mmm.

• Let it grow. Just trim for your swim suit.

• I don't mind pubic hair at all as long as it is maintained and not wild. Doesn't bother me at all when a chick has hair down there.

• A neatly manicured landing strip is nice, too. Fully shaven is hot if you're lean in your lower abdomen.

• I prefer a girl to be totally shaven down there coz mine is the same and I wouldn't want to be eating her and get hair in my mouth plus I find it more sexy when a girl is bald down there as opposed to her being hairy there

• landing strip is my favourite

• Trimmed.

• it can be feminine.

• Fully shaven or just trimmed

• Does not matter

• I love shaved pussies, but as long as it's trimmed it's perfect

• it'd totally about you and hygiene. as long as a woman takes care of herself I'll go down for days if that's what she wants

• I don't really care about pubes

• I prefer a girl with trimmed hair. I'd rather not hack up hair the next few days but a little hair is good for me

• Going bare is very nice and clean but I personally think that it’s hot when she has a little bit above the clitorous. But every guy has a specific opinion.

• I prefer shaved

• like it

• no bushes please.. trim it or shave it

• do you mean : bush or non bush or decorated bush?

• I don't care. As long as it's maintained well

• there's nothing like a shaved pussy besides what if the guy going down on you has braces

• I've seen fully shaven looks good I usually shave too so it's looks good too

• I don't mind hair. Trimmed is my favorite, but natural is OK too.

• I dont like hair on a pussy

• I prefer some hair

• i prefer hair.

• doesn't matter to me

• Trimmed is better
    What you have

• Doesn't matter to me

• More from Guys
    2