Do you prefer sucking him off a bit to lubricate before intercourse or do you prefer using actual lube? Or don't you even need lubrication?

When I hook up with a guy I usually need some kind of lubrication other than my own juices so I tend to just suck a minute or so to make it more comfortable. Do you do this?
Guys, does your partner do this?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is copiously wet. but she gives it suck to make me smile!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• My friends with benefits likes to suck me for a while but it's not a lubrication issue. She's always wet by the time clothes are coming off. I also get a bit of precum so if anything we sometimes need to reduce the slipperiness or its easy to accidentally slip out or into her butt.

• Normally precum serves as lubrication for the man. I dont know that its the case with all men though.

• sounds good to me. maybe lube if you plan to go a couple times. how could I make a move without trying to hard?

• A move towards? And thanks for your opinion

• questions on my page

• I mean like a move. like how can I get things in motion with a girl without trying too hard. I'm getting a bottle and we're gonna chill tomorrow but I don't know how to get things going without trying

• yes sucking is the best lube

• sucking will make you wet enough

• why not have him go down on you. I know it gets most women going I've been witj

• just put it in don't be a sissy

What Girls Said 4

• I always suck on it before hand but that's just because I enjoy it! You can always buy lubricants if you really need more too.

• Oh I see. Do you always do it for pure pleasure? And I have no clue, it seems to be that when i masturbate I have plenty of natural lube but when I have sex I don't... Could it be nerves?

• I'm going to guess nerves or not enough foreplay from him. You could have him lick you more or use a vibe. I usually do it because I want to but sometimes I will do it just to see the guy get off. If I'm not really interested in going all the way I'll finish a guy off with a bj.

• Yeah I guess that's also an option... It's just that I have a sort of "phobia" towards unnatural lubes... I like to only give him bjs if I'm going to give him a full one. Follow me back, we can talk more if you don't mind :)

• I suck him. but not for lubrication. its for my own pleasure

• I will go down before the main event but it's his going down on me that gets me lubed.

• Boiii if you dont stop😂