So did u know the actual/ normal method of measuring penis?

so, when i took a ruler and measured it it was just 3.7 .. i was depressed...

until now i thought i was not normal and as my earlier decisions said-

no relationship ( i m soo ugly and there r so many other reasons)

no sex
only masturbation
study till u establish urselves in this video world then u may 'think of' making a girlfriend

i was not so sure about my decisions

then i felt soo much depressed.. i made up my mind to follow these decisions

but then i checked it out and found that it was about 6 inches... lol... when 5" is considered average... i took a sigh of relief

i m fine now and so, now i m thinking of my earlier decisions

So did u know the actual/ normal method of measuring penis??So did u know the actual/ normal method of measuring penis??

12

What Girls Said 1

• There are actually guided on how to measure your penis? 😂 I just can't believe that. Sure, girls measure their boobs to get the proper bra, but why on earth do you even need to measure a penis?

• insecurity about sex... enjoy u r a girl.. need not worry about boobs , they r not sexual!

we r insecure about would it b enough to please a girl or not lol.. i m a virgin!

• I guess so you know incase some askes how long it is

What Guys Said 2

• Pressuring it into the pubic bone is the medical way of measurement.

• Or, you could get it hard and measure the bone-pressed erect length, like urologists in studies do.