Is my boyfriend a pervert?

Anonymous
I've been dating this guy for a year and a half now and we've been living together for about a year. In the very beginning before we had agreed to be exclusive he slept with another "woman" (barley 21...He's 34) who happened to be a mutual co-worker of ours. Even though we weren't exclusive we had been intimate and agreed not to see anyone else. I didn't find out for four months and by this time things had become serious and I was very involved emotionally. I heard the rumors, but when I confronted him he got upset with me and said "why would you believe your friends over me? Why wouldn't you just tell them he loves me...He would never do that?" I felt guilty for buying into workplace rumors and stood up for him. When I eventually found out that the rumors were true I broke up with him telling him "guys like you are a dime a dozen and I deserve better" He followed me out of work, down the street, and into the parking garage crying and begging me to understand. I refused. He later showed up at my house telling me that he made a mistake and he wasn't sure where things were going with us and that he lied because he then knew how he really felt about me and didn't want to lose me. He said he was protecting my feelings...blah, blah, blah. I'm not sure why I decided to give this man a second chance, but I did. Fast forward to a few months later. I found out that he watches A LOT of p*rn! I know there are different views on this subject, but I have strong moral issues with it and find it unacceptable! Especially when he and I have a very healthy sex life! Pretty much everyday and sometimes twice a day! Anyway, I expressed my discontent and explained that it was the type of thing I considered a deal breaker. He said "I don't need to watch it, it's just been a part of my life from a young age and I never really thought it was a big deal" He promised to leave it alone and I decided to invest more time and emotion in our relationship. About six months ago he asked me to relocate to a different state with him and at the last minute (literally a week before) I said yes. It's been a difficult move to say the least, but that's a different story. I found more p*rn on his computer and he blamed it on my cats! Yep...CATS? Seriously? Most recently found it in his iphone and he blamed that on some guys at the golf course (guys being guys type thing he says). I'm tired of being lied to and I'm scared that this guy is either a pervert or a sex addict. Did I mention it was teen p*rn? My home is rented out now and I'm 5 hours away. My options are limited and I don't know what to do. He cries, begs me not to leave, tells me he's not that guy. I'm just tired of the lies! I don't want to act irrationally and make a decision I'll regret, but I also refuse to compromise my values and integrity for this man. Is this guy trouble? Should I run for the hills so to speak? HELP.
Is my boyfriend a pervert?
5 Opinion