Can you get pregnant from shower sex?

My boyfriend and I grinded naked in the shower. There is no penetration though. Now I am scared that I might be pregnant.

• Yes.
  • No.

721

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ever sit in the same spot of the couch that he's been sitting in, you could get pregnant that way too.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can get pregnant from shower sex, but if your naked grinding doesn't involve his semen inside your vagina, you probably know the answer. No, you cannot get pregnant from that.

What Guys Said 20

• Sorry, I didn't read the details before voting (and I think a lot of others did that also). Without penetration, then no.

GaG puts those polls on the side and lets you vote from there, without actually opening the question.

• You have to be in your fertile time of cycle and there has to be ejaculate entered into the cervix - that generally only comes from intercourse. :)

If you're worried get a pee-test.

• If the sperm somewhat made it's way inside you and you happen to be ovulating, then yes, there's a chance.
    It doesn't matter if he cums outside, only 1 sperm is needed to fertilize an egg - and semen contains millions of them.

• He came outside my privates and then he started fingering me. Not sure if I could get pregnant from that.

• Yes. I was at ovulation peak at that time.

• You could. If he came outside and semen flowed on his fingers before fingering you - bam! There's a chance.
      Also, there's a debate whether there's sperm in pre-cum or not. Studies we're inconclusive, some tests show, some none.
      I personally believe - to be on a safe side - that there are sperm in there, especially if the guy came before and didn't pee.

Wait 2 weeks and if there are changes, get a test kit.

• Yes, it's possible.

• What if he came outside my privates and not inside?

• Then not: seed has to reach your cervix.

• Is there no sex ed where you live?

• Shower sex, is still sex... you're just doing it in the shower. So absolutely you can get pregnant. The fact that you're doing it in the shower doesn't make much difference.

• That depends, do you know anything about sperm? If his cum lands on your vagina it could be a possibility and that is only because sperm cell swim and can go inside of you. That being said if his cum didn't even touch you or anywhere other then directly on your vagina you should be safe.

• It did land on the outside but not the inside

• Um... I'm going to be one of the few guys here that act as a voice of reason and say that almost all vaginally-penetrative sex can get you pregnant. I don't see a reason as to why shower sex is any different...

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• i dont think so.

• if he didn't penetrate you than no you can't

• No because the sperm haven't took swimming lessons

• No. The water washes the sperm away

• Rubbing does not get you pregnant, letting a guy cum inside you does or precum.

• If cum or pre-cum got on or in your vagina then you could get pregnant

• He came outside my privates.

• If none got on your vagina then you should be fine. Sperm can't last long outside the body

• If his cum land on your vagina and your ovulating there is a possibility of you being pregnant

• If he is not ejaculated sperm in your vagina then there is no possibility to get pregnant... don't worry you

• I'm sure that you're pregnant. You should talk to him asap

• I was at the peak of ovulation and he came outside my privates. Some of his come leaked onto me while we were grinding then he fingered me.

• You should talk to him asap

• Really? Is this a serious question?

• Any time fluid from the penis can come in contact with the vaginal opening, you can get pregnant.

What Girls Said 6

• You can get pregnant if you have sex in water, but y'all didn't go all the way, so no worries.

• Yes.

• Sperm are persistent little guys. If he ejaculated near your vagina, they can swim up.

• Even if cum gets on your leg on stomach the spam sometimes get inside you. I would take a pregnancy test.

• No penetration = no pregnancy.

• That more than 50% said NO is really scary. If viable sperm get near your cervix, and you are not on birth control, you can get pregnant.

• He came on my privates and I am quite worried.

• See a doctor. Unlikely you're pregnant, but go see a doctor.