He wants me to get an abortion... help (text messages attached)?

Anonymous
So, me and this guy who I’ve been messing around with for over 3 years. No relationship, just a lot of sex and a bunch of confusion and stress. We had sex 2 weeks ago and he came inside me. I’m on birth control and I take it everyday at the same time but lately, I’ve been feeling really sick (stomach/ovary pains, muscle/body aches (in thighs, legs, lower/upper back, shoulders and arms), mild headaches, mild nausea, sore and heavy boobs, fatigue, etc.) so, I decided to take a pregnancy test Saturday and I don’t think I took it right, but it came out to be negative. I waited 3 more days and tested again Tuesday morning and it came back negative, but I looked at the test the next day and it was a faint positive line. I know I’m not supposed to look at the test after a certain time, but I feel really weird/uncomfortable and I’m thinking I could possibly be pregnant. My birth control “period” is supposed to come next Wednesday (in 6 days) and I’m trying to test again. I’m so confused because the white pill in my birth control pack is the pill that causes me to bleed, but it isn’t an actual period. I don't know when to test again. He hasn’t texted me since last night. He hasn’t made sure that I’m ok or anything and that sucks because I’m really losing it over here and I can’t stop crying and I feel like complete shit today. He hurt me yesterday and basically told me I shouldn’t keep the baby. I don’t want an abortion, I couldn’t live with it. He’s being a complete asshole right now and I just know he doesn’t care about me or my wellbeing. Pls help and give me advice.
20
12