Just a question for males?

do u perfer your girl been a virgin or not a virgin? just curious 😁

141

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be one of the criteria for decision.

A woman’s worth is the totality of who she is. We are more than our bodies. We are more than our age or beauty. We are more than our sexual allure. A truly empowered woman knows how to love herself and love another, completely. Her heart has no limits. Her choices have no limits.

A woman’s worth is measured by a life fully expressed. The courage to be her own person and create her own vision of life — regardless of what society says.

In life, there is evolution; the evolution of new ideals and greater options. Each decade creates more choice, extending the realm of who we are and what we can be in the world.

An original life is one that walks against the crowd. The rules of society are broken — not in defiance, but in the need to create new rules that allow for greater expansion and growth.

We are free to create a new definition of our worth, one thought at a time. We are free to enter all professions and follow all of our dreams. We are free to see ourselves through a wider lens that captures the totality of our being. And we are free to love the person we want regardless of age, gender, race or economic standards. The freedom to love should know no boundaries. The barriers that limit love are crumbling in our expansion.

As women continue to see themselves as powerful, deserving and worthy, they enjoy a greater participation in all the world has to offer.

As long as we live our truth and express our lives fully, there’s no limit to our worth. We are servants only to our dreams... not to society’s expectations. To live in complete freedom is to live the life we choose. Without limitation, shame or justification. The freedom of choice — to be who we came here to be, pursue our dreams, and love whomever we choose to love. To know our value exists far beyond the parameters of social determinants. To see ourselves in the big picture of life and live the big version of whom we are, already.

Still I am happy Single and No plans to Mingle in near future.

tolovehonorandvacuum.com/.../...Marry-a-Virgin.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend tells me that virgin girls are to marry n non virgins are to have fun

• Not sure why... a girl, whether she had sex or not, is still an intelligent person worthy of respect and love.. Why be so small minded and forgo over half the female population over being a virgin. And why are men who are not virgins still worthy of marriage?

What Guys Said 40

• I have 3 things on my checklist that they must be before I ask a girl out.

They must be attractive (in their own way)

They must be passionate

And they must be good at what they do.

• Being a virgin isn't something to be embarrassed about , I would never hold it against someone.
    A woman being a virgin is something that would never bother me , if I like her then I like her. Besides personality is more important to me.

• I'd rather see wasn't a virgin cause if she is, it means I'm not getting any.
    Although my girlfriend isn't a virgin and I'm still not lol

• I don't really care, it's like asking girls do you prefer the more innocent but curious virgin guy out the probably more fun in bed not virgin

• Don't care.

• what difference does it make the second time?

• I prefer my lovers to be loving warm and enthusiastic, popped or unpopped

• Besides, once you pop her, she's no longer a virgin. To it a very short lived status once you have sex.

• It's not a question for males, it's a question for a search engine 😃 But since you asked, doesn't matter much to me as long as it's a low mileage ;)

• I don't really care, tbh

• Virgin...

• Don't matter, just gotta go slow at first if she is

• Since I am, I prefer she to be a virigin.

• It doesn't matter just to be honest and trusted.

• I'd prefer a virgin girl right now because I am also a virgin. I wouldn't care after I lost mine though.

• Virgins are clean and pure and haven't been contaminated

• I prefer a girl with anal virginity.

• I don't know how id handle a virgin cus the blood but i dont want a girl who has had sex lots like maybe 1-2 times before I don't know

• I have no problem with a first hand girl.

• Virgin, but dont lie

• Virgin I guess. But no problem with the other one.

• I prefer her to be such a virgin that her pussy inverts

• I prefer a girl who is not a virgin. 1. Experience they won't be a dead fish. 2. Less clingy

• It doesn't matters to me

• no such preference,

• atm i am, so i prefer virgin. But experienced is also good, she could help me 😂

• I have never been with a virgin. So I guess not virgin for me.

• Virgin

• I prefer her not a virgin. Being someones first is too much pressure

• Does not matter. More important is your sexual confidence and also what you do or don't do in bed.

• Whatever it doesn't matter, I prefer honest!

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!