Does pull out method work anyway?

(Pls not only guys opinion)

I heard of a lot guys doing that even on casual sex
I had the situation one time that I rather have no sex this night than getting her pregnant cause nobody had protection...

Just wondering how big the chance is...

1013

Most Helpful Girl

• No, precum can contain sperm and therefore get someone pregnant, and it's not reliable enough because you can't guarantee accuracy. You need a proper birth control method

Most Helpful Guy

• it works. I used it for 10 years, but I was kind-of forced into it because condoms kept breaking - I'm not abnormally large or anything, I'm just... rough, I guess? Anyway, did the pull-out thing. It only requires self-control, and I have a ton of that when it comes to sex.

What Girls Said 9

• It works for a while, until the girl gets pregnant. Then you do not have to bother about it. It is too late!

• IT works great if you want to become a dad.

• I don't trust any man's pull out method. The likelihood of getting pregnant is still high for a girl because she can get pregnant from pre-come. If the pulling out worked, we wouldn't have waited until the Obama administration to leave Iraq.

• It doesn't, they're very high chance the girl would get pregnant. Better to take a condom and the control birth.

• What do they call guys who rely on the pull out method... Dad!

• It would not be the best go to method.

• It's 73% effective statistically. So it's fairly effective but far from foolproof. The question is, how lucky do you feel?

• It is not safe

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah, if your goal is to get her pregnant

• If you're willing to become a dad,
    If you're willing to risk an STD,
    're willing to risk delayed ejaculation later, because of over controlling

then you can try it.

• That's it

I just think for some guys it's ok if they had a child

But for me its one of the things I'd never do

Like one of the last things on the list...

Just wondering how often this would work

For me it's nothing anyway cause I like the feeling of orgasm inside a girl
      ... with a condom

• I won't risk it and it works if you are experienced and your g. f also need some experience to deal with this too.

• I pullout before I'm too close always as my girlfriend like to jack it out anyways. So if your getting close then pullout and jack it, much lower risk but there still a risk as precum can also get her pregnant (I'm sterile) so I have no worries. Another thing is that if you cum on her back or belly it can drip in her pussy whenever she sits up.

So always have protection unless your sterile, a lot of people manage to dogge a bullet on it.

• Chances are about 50% or something like that, because the little spermers are already traveling into the prostate and out the urethra, so there is already a small chance of prego.
    Best to buy a box of condoms unless you want to be a dad.

• Depends how much you trust yourself hahhhah

• It is 100% effective

• NO IT DONT WORK DONT EVER FUCKING TRUST THIS METHOD (sorry for Caps that shit is important)

• nope

• yes it works

• But what about the pre-cum?
      (Dunno how to call it)

There can be a little bit on your dick before you even start the action

• When you're pulling it out in time no harm can happen to you, because you are out of it. If by chance you are in any contact with that part there are few chances. If you fear much start playing with help of condom

• Yup it work pretty well... I did for last 2 years and nothing happened.

• In my experience I used the pull out method for 10 year with no problem. But that is just me.