What makes large penises attractive to girls and what's so bad about smaller ones?

Anonymous
Granted I myself am not very well equipped, unless you consider 4 inches long and 4 inches in girth as well equipped, I don't understand what's so great about big penises and why girls seem so attracted to them.

Do big penises actually feel better than smaller ones or is it just a visual stimulation to them?

Do you think guys with smaller ones are less of a guy than guys with big ones?

Are small ones less attractive?

Would you leave a guy you like just because he's not packed?

I exactly can't pick out the size I get. I don't understand why girls seem to freely make fun of guys with small penises without any remorse. I just sorta wish that they'd be a bit more accepting of the fact that I'm not exactly a horse. ._.

It's hurtful when you're basically saying I'm not good enough for you because my penis isn't big enough!

Ugh! What can I do to make myself just as wanted to girls, sexually, without having a big penis?
8
5