What does it actually mean if guys want sex often or very often in the relationship?

Anonymous
are they a fuckboy?
do they only care about the girl's body and not the rest of her (mentally, emotionally, verbally, etc) ?
are they only dating her because she has a p*ssy, tits, and an ass?
do they only care about her genitals?
do they not give a shit about her wellbeing except her genitals?
do they not respect her because they live by their dick?
do they only wanna "date" her because they're tired of beating their meat and want someone to do it for them?
do they only wanna date her because they feel their sexual needs are more important and she can be manipulated into taking care of it for them?

or

do they actually want to increase how close they are?
do they really do care about more than just her body and genitals?
are they actually wanting to respect her?
do they want to bring more affection into the relationship in a good and healthy way?
do they not just only care about their sexual needs, but want to bring themselves closer to the girl and her closer to them?
do they actually want to create memories of intimacy and affection?

like what's the actual reason guys want sex so often during relationships? is it because they're selfish, a total scumbag, a player, a fuckboy, careless piece of dirt, etc and just wanna get what they want from the girl then move on from her? or do they actually want to show and have a long lasting or lifelong relationship of deep intimacy, respect, affection, etc and sex is a way of increasing it for them?

i can't ever figure this out because well obviously im not a guy, but also because i see and hear so many guys say if they can't have sex many times a day, once a day, or almost every day, then they won't even consider dating the girl. this immediately makes me think all of the options in the first paragraph of this question...
What does it actually mean if guys want sex often or very often in the relationship?
Add Opinion