What is the best pussy color?

I watched some cam girls masturbating and porn and saw that their pussies are red or pinkish red. Mine is brownish pink and looks ugly while their color looks nice. How do they have that pussy color? And what color pussy is best?

221

Most Helpful Guy

• They have the red and pink color because of their genes or DNA, like yours is your color. Also, having kids, years of just being a vagina, periods, sex, etc., etc.
    I think you are over thinking what a nice pussy looks like. Ask any guy who has his face down there and I bet he will say it looks fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pink

What Guys Said 20

• Some are small and ovoid [egg-shaped], some are large and cylindrical, and the colours can vary from light pink to a deep brownish red-pink. The important thing is that the vagina functions normally.

• They're all pink on the inside!

• All pussy colours are beautiful. They are pussies for god's sake. What iy there not to love about pussies?

• No matter what color or how it looks , all vaginas are beautiful.
    It's the personality of the woman that has the vagina that's more important

• Only adolescent boys, whose sole knowledge of sex revolves around porn, would think twice about the color. Are you a "woman of color?" If so, then only an idiot would expect you to be pink there.

• 2|2
  • No Matter the colour, it's all the same. Don't let colour get you down sweets

• All natural colors are OK

• We don’t care we love them all

• Blue pussy or go home.

• Alll colours are good and bad in the same moment. It's not important. You put your dick there so you don't have to see that massacre down there ^^

• I have seen all of the color variations you have mentioned and I find all are beautiful in their own way.

• I am just worried if it looks ugly when i masturbate and cam with (recently) my long distance boyfriend

• I can promise you it is beautiful. I've really never seen an ugly one, only a different one.

• There all BEAUTIFUL inside
    Bet yours is to 😍😍😍

• All of them

• its natural, every person is different.

• Dont beat yourself up over it, your fine anyway different people have different tastes :)

• Every pussy is d iffrent. I haven't found one I don't like.. just make sure you keep it washed

• Pinkish

• Pink is the best.

• Just keep it clean and guys will be fine with it no matter the colour

What Girls Said 1