I caught the boy I babysit for staring up my skirt. I thought it was cute and did nothing. Should I have stopped him?

This is a TL;DR of a previous question.
Basically, I had panties on and my legs were crossed. He could really only see thighs... but I just kind of laughed about it... is it more serious than I made it out to be? I caught the boy I babysit for staring up my skirt. I thought it was cute and did nothing. Should I have stopped him??

1018

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he just noticed that you had your eggs crossed and looked. He might’ve liked what he saw or was just veering off into nothing and happened to just fixate on your legs without any sexual feelings towards them. I think he just happened to stare because he just noticed you sitting that way with your legs. It’s like if a woman in class sitting in front of me decides to stand up and adjust her pants. Of course I’ll most likely catch a glimpse but only really because it caught my attention and I happened to notice it. If this boy hasn’t been consistently looking at you in previous situations, it’s safe to safe he just noticed your legs this way and stared. Probably liked it as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a child, curiosity is normal. I don't think there is any reason to embarrass him by calling attention to the behavior, but you should absolutely discourage it. Wear more modest clothing next time and try to distract him with more appropriate activities.

What Guys Said 17

• It's safe to say that you should wear less revealing clothes, jeans and a t-shirt would be more appropriate even if that's not your fashion style. Guys will always look up a skirt given the chance haha.

• How old was this boy and why you think he was looking up your skirt.
    I wonder how much cleavage you was showing too. I bet you was waiting for your boyfriend to turn up and he knew it.
    Babysitter is a paid job. He has beeb sexualising you for ages. He proberely told his school friends what you have done to him or saw. He has a mobil phone and get porn too. He learning now to practise on you, that he will be using on girls in school later. Tell his parents NOW, before he does.

• Next time don't wear a skirt, wear jeans and make sure he does not get curious about, where to those beautiful legs lead to..

• Men will be men.😂😝😜
    Just talk to him about it, and, he'll sure understand at least at this age.😜😝😂

• it is just curiosity. dont worry hon, it happens a lot

• How old is he?

• Yup you should have

• How could you have stopped him?

• Its normal im sureif he's a preteen he's a horny devil that's kind of to be expected
    .

• I would like to say yes. He'll start getting ideas that are not appropriate for his age

• Naw not really serious probs just a curiosity. He is probs runnin around with a little chub

• Meow...

• I think ur age is 13 r u really a babysitter

• More female predators

• U should have given him more...

• You should not stop him...

• Wow, this already happened again?

What Girls Said 9

• Its not serious at all, I mean its not like you opened up your legs or anything, it was just your thighs, he's approaching puberty in a few years (I'm assuming), not only that I wouldn't have wanted to embarrass him.

• Yea you probs should have done something, he's young and impressionable if you treat it as something cute or whatever and just let it slight it teaches him that it's okay to do that

• I wouldn't encourage that behavior by letting him think its cute/acceptable. How old is he?

• how old was the boy?

• Weow, Just Weow😂

• You're just... what the hell. What are you? A retard?

• I found my friend's brother under my floor length skirt

• how old is he

• My advice on this situation is: Next time, to avoid any problems or wondering what should have I done? Wear a longer skirt and shirt.
    Problem solved. Kids that age are inquisitive, you should know this by now.