How to stop female ejaculation..serious answers only please!!

Anonymous
OK, so I had sex with my boyfriend, two weeks ago, and I squirted everywhere... I didn't even know I did it, he just said .. no that wasn't me.

ahh! it was so embarrassing, after reading stuff on the net, I realize it was female ejaculation.

OK so, now I've had sex a few more times since then, and it seems I'm doing it every time!

It makes a mess everywhere, and my boyfriend is grossed out by it, which is making me really self conscious. I went to the doctors because I feel like something is wrong with me. She said everything is fine with me... no infection, nothing.!

On the internet, it seems guys really like it, and some women want to know how to do it.

I read somewhere, that once you learn how to do it, you can't "un-learn".. well this makes me want to cry right now. I don't want to do it! Esp, if my man is grossed out! It makes a mess everywhere, I hate this.

My orgasms, aren't any different, so what's the deal? help me, I want to stop this right away. It's going to make me not want to have sex, and I love my boyfriend...

please any advice..

thanks
6
3